Oct 28, 2010, 12:16 AM EDT
God bless America. James Engquist could stand to cash in on getting grabbed by Canucks forward Rick Rypien by just filing a lawsuit.
Oct 22, 2010, 4:47 PM EDT
James Engquist, the fan grabbed by Canucks forward Rick Rypien, isn’t happy with the punishment handed down by the NHL and says if he did that at his job he’d be fired. Welcome to reality, James.
Oct 20, 2010, 6:16 PM EDT
The fan who was attacked by Canucks forward Rick Rypien speaks out about what happened and throws around the idea of filing a lawsuit.
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 34
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 23
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 36
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 20
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 5
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- Deal with the Devils: New Jersey re-signs Larsson to six-year contract 14
- Stepan seeks $7.25M in arbitration, Rangers counter at $5.2M 24
- Post expansion, could NHL realign with eight divisions? (138)
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (68)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)