Jul 11, 2012, 10:25 AM EST
The Dion Phaneuf trade looks worse and worse by the day.
May 26, 2012, 12:04 AM EST
He reportedly signed a one-year, $600K deal.
May 7, 2012, 12:33 PM EST
Former Bruins assistant coach had spent the last five years working with the Chicago organization.
Apr 25, 2012, 3:24 PM EST
No, it wasn’t.
Apr 19, 2012, 8:14 PM EST
Brandon Saad might make the biggest difference, though.
Apr 6, 2012, 5:03 PM EST
Tagged Chicago’s Jamal Mayers with one on Thursday.
Apr 6, 2012, 10:53 AM EST
He called it “the most unintentional thing I think I’ve ever done.”
Apr 6, 2012, 10:46 AM EST
Sharks forward made an unprecedented move in last night’s win over L.A.
Mar 18, 2012, 1:18 PM EST
Quenneville: “He wants to make an impact on games and it’s been noticeable.”
Mar 8, 2012, 1:01 PM EST
Ballyhooed offseason signings haven’t panned out.
Jamal Mayers, recently called “the most useless player in the league,” has saved the Chicago power play
Mar 5, 2012, 12:52 PM EST
The ‘Hawks were 0-for-39 with the man advantage before he came on the scene.
Mar 1, 2012, 4:29 PM EST
Al Strachan with some harsh words for the ‘Hawks tough guy.
Nov 11, 2011, 2:01 PM EST
Only Matt Stajan remains from Dion Phaneuf trade.
Oct 18, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
PHT’s Morning Skate takes you around the league where you’ll see that Patrick Kane seems to be doing just fine as a center and much more.
Aug 29, 2011, 2:21 PM EST
Stanley Cup-winning teams are always in need of that character grinder to win it all it seems. Jamal Mayers hopes he’s that guy for the Blackhawks this season.
Jul 23, 2011, 7:16 PM EST
Last summer, the Chicago Blackhawks had an abject salary cap nightmare on their hands. This summer has been a lot more pleasant for GM Stan Bowman comparatively.
Jul 16, 2011, 8:48 PM EST
While the Blackhawks had their ups and downs last season after splitting up a Stanley Cup winning team, could a full summer of rest be just what the doctor ordered to make another Stanley Cup run?
Jul 13, 2011, 5:51 PM EST
With the moves the Chicago Blackhawks have made this summer, Patrick Kane says he’s excited to see the team get a little tougher after last season’s disappointment.
Jul 1, 2011, 8:12 PM EST
We’ve got all the signings and links you can handle for Friday’s free agency party. Anything that happens today you’ll find it all here.
May 20, 2011, 9:15 PM EST
A break for the Sharks? San Jose scratches enforcer Ben Eager for Game 3 after his brutal play in Game 2. Those aren’t the only fourth line shakeups for San Jose either.
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 3
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 14
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 58
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 20
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 36
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 16
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 16
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 5