Jul 11, 2012, 10:25 AM EDT
The Dion Phaneuf trade looks worse and worse by the day.
May 26, 2012, 12:04 AM EDT
He reportedly signed a one-year, $600K deal.
May 7, 2012, 12:33 PM EDT
Former Bruins assistant coach had spent the last five years working with the Chicago organization.
Apr 25, 2012, 3:24 PM EDT
No, it wasn’t.
Apr 19, 2012, 8:14 PM EDT
Brandon Saad might make the biggest difference, though.
Apr 6, 2012, 5:03 PM EDT
Tagged Chicago’s Jamal Mayers with one on Thursday.
Apr 6, 2012, 10:53 AM EDT
He called it “the most unintentional thing I think I’ve ever done.”
Apr 6, 2012, 10:46 AM EDT
Sharks forward made an unprecedented move in last night’s win over L.A.
Mar 18, 2012, 1:18 PM EDT
Quenneville: “He wants to make an impact on games and it’s been noticeable.”
Mar 8, 2012, 1:01 PM EDT
Ballyhooed offseason signings haven’t panned out.
Jamal Mayers, recently called “the most useless player in the league,” has saved the Chicago power play
Mar 5, 2012, 12:52 PM EDT
The ‘Hawks were 0-for-39 with the man advantage before he came on the scene.
Mar 1, 2012, 4:29 PM EDT
Al Strachan with some harsh words for the ‘Hawks tough guy.
Nov 11, 2011, 2:01 PM EDT
Only Matt Stajan remains from Dion Phaneuf trade.
Oct 18, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
PHT’s Morning Skate takes you around the league where you’ll see that Patrick Kane seems to be doing just fine as a center and much more.
Aug 29, 2011, 2:21 PM EDT
Stanley Cup-winning teams are always in need of that character grinder to win it all it seems. Jamal Mayers hopes he’s that guy for the Blackhawks this season.
Jul 23, 2011, 7:16 PM EDT
Last summer, the Chicago Blackhawks had an abject salary cap nightmare on their hands. This summer has been a lot more pleasant for GM Stan Bowman comparatively.
Jul 16, 2011, 8:48 PM EDT
While the Blackhawks had their ups and downs last season after splitting up a Stanley Cup winning team, could a full summer of rest be just what the doctor ordered to make another Stanley Cup run?
Jul 13, 2011, 5:51 PM EDT
With the moves the Chicago Blackhawks have made this summer, Patrick Kane says he’s excited to see the team get a little tougher after last season’s disappointment.
Jul 1, 2011, 8:12 PM EDT
We’ve got all the signings and links you can handle for Friday’s free agency party. Anything that happens today you’ll find it all here.
May 20, 2011, 9:15 PM EDT
A break for the Sharks? San Jose scratches enforcer Ben Eager for Game 3 after his brutal play in Game 2. Those aren’t the only fourth line shakeups for San Jose either.
- Prust apologizes for all the stuff he said about referee Watson 32
- Flyers will be ‘extremely patient’ with youngsters, but ‘want a winner as soon as possible’ 14
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 14
- Holtby outduels Lundqvist as Caps take series lead 52
- Red Wings’ Devellano calls Mantha ‘very, very, very disappointing’ 65
- End of an era in New Jersey as Shero replaces Lamoriello as GM 26
- Once again, Rick Nash isn’t scoring in the playoffs 26
- Video: U.S. stays unbeaten at Worlds with win over defending champs Russia 9
- Andersen shuts out Flames as Ducks stay perfect in playoffs 6
- Wild can’t contain ‘Hawks star forwards in Game 2 46
- Niklas Kronwall suspended for Game 7 vs. Tampa Bay (116)
- Vigneault: ‘Standards have been set’ after Ovechkin, Backstrom hits (103)
- ‘You can’t win,’ ex-NHL ref Fraser says of Prust incident (83)
- Lightning’s Bishop silences Red Wings in hard fought Game 7 (81)
- Babcock won’t discuss future yet, but sees challenges ahead for Wings (78)