Jul 11, 2012, 10:25 AM EDT
The Dion Phaneuf trade looks worse and worse by the day.
May 26, 2012, 12:04 AM EDT
He reportedly signed a one-year, $600K deal.
May 7, 2012, 12:33 PM EDT
Former Bruins assistant coach had spent the last five years working with the Chicago organization.
Apr 25, 2012, 3:24 PM EDT
No, it wasn’t.
Apr 19, 2012, 8:14 PM EDT
Brandon Saad might make the biggest difference, though.
Apr 6, 2012, 5:03 PM EDT
Tagged Chicago’s Jamal Mayers with one on Thursday.
Apr 6, 2012, 10:53 AM EDT
He called it “the most unintentional thing I think I’ve ever done.”
Apr 6, 2012, 10:46 AM EDT
Sharks forward made an unprecedented move in last night’s win over L.A.
Mar 18, 2012, 1:18 PM EDT
Quenneville: “He wants to make an impact on games and it’s been noticeable.”
Mar 8, 2012, 1:01 PM EDT
Ballyhooed offseason signings haven’t panned out.
Jamal Mayers, recently called “the most useless player in the league,” has saved the Chicago power play
Mar 5, 2012, 12:52 PM EDT
The ‘Hawks were 0-for-39 with the man advantage before he came on the scene.
Mar 1, 2012, 4:29 PM EDT
Al Strachan with some harsh words for the ‘Hawks tough guy.
Nov 11, 2011, 2:01 PM EDT
Only Matt Stajan remains from Dion Phaneuf trade.
Oct 18, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
PHT’s Morning Skate takes you around the league where you’ll see that Patrick Kane seems to be doing just fine as a center and much more.
Aug 29, 2011, 2:21 PM EDT
Stanley Cup-winning teams are always in need of that character grinder to win it all it seems. Jamal Mayers hopes he’s that guy for the Blackhawks this season.
Jul 23, 2011, 7:16 PM EDT
Last summer, the Chicago Blackhawks had an abject salary cap nightmare on their hands. This summer has been a lot more pleasant for GM Stan Bowman comparatively.
Jul 16, 2011, 8:48 PM EDT
While the Blackhawks had their ups and downs last season after splitting up a Stanley Cup winning team, could a full summer of rest be just what the doctor ordered to make another Stanley Cup run?
Jul 13, 2011, 5:51 PM EDT
With the moves the Chicago Blackhawks have made this summer, Patrick Kane says he’s excited to see the team get a little tougher after last season’s disappointment.
Jul 1, 2011, 8:12 PM EDT
We’ve got all the signings and links you can handle for Friday’s free agency party. Anything that happens today you’ll find it all here.
May 20, 2011, 9:15 PM EDT
A break for the Sharks? San Jose scratches enforcer Ben Eager for Game 3 after his brutal play in Game 2. Those aren’t the only fourth line shakeups for San Jose either.
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 6
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 15
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 5
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 25
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 9
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 8
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 28
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)