Mar 1, 2013, 2:13 PM EDT
Veteran d-man has been a healthy scratch the past two games.
Jan 27, 2013, 6:57 PM EDT
Jan 24, 2013, 3:00 PM EDT
Ian White’s lacerated leg is Brian Lashoff’s chance to prove himself. Also a terrible situation for White. But again, huge opportunity for Lashoff.
Jan 23, 2013, 11:01 AM EDT
Somebody wrap Niklas Kronwall in bubble wrap.
Jan 22, 2013, 12:20 PM EDT
The Wings don’t expect to have Carlo Colaiacovo (shoulder) in the lineup for a while.
Jan 21, 2013, 5:01 PM EDT
He’s expected to return to the Detroit lineup on Friday.
Jan 21, 2013, 8:37 AM EDT
Detroit will be looking to bounce back after their humiliating 6-0 loss.
Jan 17, 2013, 11:11 AM EDT
The Wings haven’t missed the postseason since 1990.
Dec 22, 2012, 2:20 PM EDT
Are they preparing for a possible NHL season?
Nov 5, 2012, 3:38 PM EDT
They don’t care for the cameras too much, apparently.
Oct 10, 2012, 12:45 PM EDT
Where he’ll join Detroit teammate Valtteri Filppula, currently playing for Jokerit.
Oct 8, 2012, 10:36 AM EDT
Where he’ll join another Red Wing, Damien Brunner.
Oct 3, 2012, 3:00 PM EDT
He’ll join Edmonton’s Ales Hemsky and Detroit’s Jakub Kindl with HC Pardubice.
Sep 21, 2012, 9:00 AM EDT
Catching up on the many NHL exports.
Aug 16, 2012, 8:30 PM EDT
And just like that, poof…the annual Traverse City event is done.
Aug 9, 2012, 11:56 AM EDT
Could the NHL’s current iron man be on the move?
Jul 20, 2012, 2:02 PM EDT
No Parise, no Suter, no anyone. Problems ahead?
Jul 20, 2012, 11:15 AM EDT
Moving on without a future Hall Of Famer will be rough.
Jul 4, 2012, 1:22 PM EDT
No Nicklas Lidstrom plus no Ryan Suter equals a pretty big hole for Ken Holland to fill.
Jun 11, 2012, 10:59 AM EDT
Niklas Kronwall is now their top defenseman.
Apr 6, 2012, 11:28 PM EDT
It’s the sixth and final meeting of the season for the two Central Division rivals.
Mar 28, 2012, 8:46 AM EDT
The Wings are set for the playoffs but the Sharks need to prevent from being spoiled.
Mar 26, 2012, 11:37 AM EDT
All three are hoping to be back to action later in the week.
Mar 24, 2012, 1:34 PM EDT
Detroit could use a dose of good news or three.
Mar 22, 2012, 8:45 AM EDT
A recent MRI showed no damage.
- NHL on NBCSN: Capitals fight to earn first win vs. Penguins in 26 months 3
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 23
- Peverley asked to return to game following ‘cardiac event’ 23
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 17
- Sens’ Ceci won’t return after Weber’s shot lacerates his ear (Update) 8
- Gillis pleads his case: ‘We are enduring a challenging period’ 25
- Nolan gets a game for punching ‘unsuspecting’ Joensuu 38
- It doesn’t sound like 3-on-3 overtime is going to be a thing 38
- Blues finish night on top of NHL standings after shootout win 15
- Kings’ Nolan gets double-minor for punching Oilers’ Joensuu 54
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (71)
- Report: Flyers table ‘substantial offer’ for Kesler, also inquiring about Edler (59)