Oct 28, 2013, 8:00 AM EST
Monday’s collection of links.
Oct 21, 2013, 3:31 PM EST
Busy transaction day for the Stars.
Oct 20, 2013, 10:56 PM EST
Did Dustin Penner’s injury light a fire under them?
Oct 17, 2013, 2:16 PM EST
News and notes from around the blue paint…
Dec 22, 2011, 11:08 AM EST
If there are five guys that will help Team USA win gold at the World Junior Championships, these are it.
Aug 13, 2011, 1:31 PM EST
After checking out some of what Lake Placid had to offer at the World Junior Hockey Evaluation Camp, there’s a few observations we’ve got for you.
Jul 27, 2011, 5:18 PM EST
Anaheim’s highly-touted goaltending prospect John Gibson continues the trend of players de-committing from the college ranks to play juniors. University of Michigan’s loss is Kitchener’s gain.
Jan 5, 2011, 6:46 PM EST
It’s not the medal the USA was hoping for, but it’s a reward just the same for success in a tough tournament as the USA takes home the bronze over Sweden.
Jan 4, 2011, 10:00 AM EST
While the full Canada-U.S. game was a severe mismatch and letdown, it produced some great moments. Quinton Howden’s game winning goal also earned him the December 3rd goal of the night.
Jan 3, 2011, 10:20 PM EST
People expected a great rematch after last year’s heart stopping World Junior Championships gold medal game. Instead, Canada pulverized the U.S. and will move on to a gold medal showdown vs. Russia while America must settle for a bronze medal match against Sweden.
Jan 2, 2011, 8:59 PM EST
After beating Switzerland in the quarterfinals, Team Canada gets their rematch with Team USA with a shot at the gold medal on the line.
Dec 27, 2010, 1:42 AM EST
Day one of the 2011 World Junior Championships is over and Canada and the United States got off to victorious, albeit different, starts.
Dec 7, 2010, 11:55 AM EST
Team USA named its 29-man preliminary roster for the 2011 World Junior Championships today, which includes eight returning members from the team that won the gold medal in the 2010 WJC tournament.
Nov 4, 2010, 8:54 PM EST
The Dallas Stars goalie of the future is now officially a member of the organization. 2010 first round pick and 2010 Team USA WJC gold medalist Jack Campbell signed his three-year entry-level contract with the Dallas Stars. Stars general manager Joe Nieuwendyk is obviously excited about Campbell and his potential. “Jack is a very promising…
- Rostislav Klesla passes on joining Sabres organization following trade 3
- Ryan Murray has knee surgery, likely done for season 1
- Washington finally signs top prospect Kuznetsov 31
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 29
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 65
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 27
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 32
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 14
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 21
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 34
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (65)