Sep 20, 2014, 11:47 AM EST
Stars searching for a suitable No. 2 behind Kari Lehtonen.
Oct 28, 2013, 8:00 AM EST
Monday’s collection of links.
Oct 21, 2013, 3:31 PM EST
Busy transaction day for the Stars.
Oct 20, 2013, 10:56 PM EST
Did Dustin Penner’s injury light a fire under them?
Oct 17, 2013, 2:16 PM EST
News and notes from around the blue paint…
Dec 22, 2011, 11:08 AM EST
If there are five guys that will help Team USA win gold at the World Junior Championships, these are it.
Aug 13, 2011, 1:31 PM EST
After checking out some of what Lake Placid had to offer at the World Junior Hockey Evaluation Camp, there’s a few observations we’ve got for you.
Jul 27, 2011, 5:18 PM EST
Anaheim’s highly-touted goaltending prospect John Gibson continues the trend of players de-committing from the college ranks to play juniors. University of Michigan’s loss is Kitchener’s gain.
Jan 5, 2011, 6:46 PM EST
It’s not the medal the USA was hoping for, but it’s a reward just the same for success in a tough tournament as the USA takes home the bronze over Sweden.
Jan 4, 2011, 10:00 AM EST
While the full Canada-U.S. game was a severe mismatch and letdown, it produced some great moments. Quinton Howden’s game winning goal also earned him the December 3rd goal of the night.
Jan 3, 2011, 10:20 PM EST
People expected a great rematch after last year’s heart stopping World Junior Championships gold medal game. Instead, Canada pulverized the U.S. and will move on to a gold medal showdown vs. Russia while America must settle for a bronze medal match against Sweden.
Jan 2, 2011, 8:59 PM EST
After beating Switzerland in the quarterfinals, Team Canada gets their rematch with Team USA with a shot at the gold medal on the line.
Dec 27, 2010, 1:42 AM EST
Day one of the 2011 World Junior Championships is over and Canada and the United States got off to victorious, albeit different, starts.
Dec 7, 2010, 11:55 AM EST
Team USA named its 29-man preliminary roster for the 2011 World Junior Championships today, which includes eight returning members from the team that won the gold medal in the 2010 WJC tournament.
Nov 4, 2010, 8:54 PM EST
The Dallas Stars goalie of the future is now officially a member of the organization. 2010 first round pick and 2010 Team USA WJC gold medalist Jack Campbell signed his three-year entry-level contract with the Dallas Stars. Stars general manager Joe Nieuwendyk is obviously excited about Campbell and his potential. “Jack is a very promising…
- Isles’ Clutterbuck latest to be fined for diving 7
- No hearing scheduled for Kesler after ‘dirty play’ on Dorsett 15
- Why NHL fans — no matter where they live — should care about the plunging Canadian dollar 15
- Trade: Pens acquire Lapierre from Blues for Goc 61
- Video: Habs’ Emelin ejected for hit on Stars’ Spezza 28
- Martin Brodeur to retire, become Blues asst. GM (Updated) 41
- Mike Richards clears waivers 32
- Game on: Islanders-Rangers to be played despite storm 15
- Flyers’ Rinaldo suspended eight games for his hit on Letang 57
- Isles’ rise to be tested as they lose Okposo for 6-8 weeks 17
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards (127)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)
- Trade: Pens acquire Lapierre from Blues for Goc (61)
- Video: NHL offers Flyers’ Rinaldo in-person hearing (57)