Apr 15, 2012, 9:23 PM EDT
Seth Rorabaugh points out a possible automatic suspension (that will probably be taken back).
Mar 11, 2011, 11:53 AM EDT
If you ask John Tortorella for the biggest reason dirty hits are on the rise, he would tell you that the instigator penalty keeps players from policing themselves.
- Bruins sign three — Hayes, Connolly, and DeFazio 11
- Babcock expects Kadri to be ‘an elite player’ 14
- No expansion bid expected from Kansas City 33
- Leafs sign Matthias — one year, $2.3 million 17
- Report: Kopitar, Kings in ‘early stages of negotiations’ for extension 12
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 13
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 14
- Philadelphia signs ’15 first rounder Provorov 12
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 22
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 25