Jan 17, 2012, 7:53 PM EST
And the hits just keep on coming for the young stars in Edmonton…
Jan 14, 2012, 10:19 PM EST
Shoulder? Arm? Either way, it’s an upper body injury…
Jan 14, 2012, 8:03 PM EST
Taking a puck to the throat might not be the best way to celebrate a career year for Wheeler.
Jan 8, 2012, 9:28 AM EST
Is there such thing as a minor groin injury?
Jan 7, 2012, 10:13 PM EST
And the injury hits just keep on coming for the Oilers…
Jan 3, 2012, 6:24 PM EST
The Panthers No. 1 netminder is out and it could be longer than two weeks.
Dec 31, 2011, 12:53 AM EST
$40 million doesn’t buy what it used to these days…
Dec 30, 2011, 8:18 PM EST
Good news it’s not a season-ending injury. Bad news he’s on the shelf for at least a month.
Dec 17, 2011, 8:08 PM EST
Doctors checking skill and for internal injures.
Dec 10, 2011, 9:22 PM EST
And the hits just keep on coming for the Flyers on the injury front.
Dec 7, 2011, 12:47 AM EST
Tonight’s mission: make it through the game with minimal damage.
Nov 23, 2011, 10:35 PM EST
Ironman Brad Boyes was injured in the first period and will be out “for a period of time.”
Nov 18, 2011, 8:03 PM EST
Bertuzzi practiced and hopes to be back for tomorrow afternoon’s game in LA. At least there’s improvement….
Nov 15, 2011, 9:17 PM EST
Kovalchuk says it’s the doctors’ decision; but he’ll probably be back in the lineup tomorrow night in Buffalo.
Nov 14, 2011, 2:58 PM EST
Powerplay specialist skated with the team for the first time since ACL surgery.
Nov 11, 2011, 8:47 PM EST
Dallas Stars defenseman Alex Goligoski left Friday’s game against the Pens with an “upper body” injury.
Nov 9, 2011, 12:16 PM EST
New York center could miss up to six weeks.
Nov 4, 2011, 7:41 PM EST
Duncan Keith will miss tonight’s game against the Lightning; but the organization is hopeful he’ll be back in action on Sunday
Nov 3, 2011, 7:57 PM EST
James van Riemsdyk was a late scratch for tonight’s game against the New Jersey Devils. The official word is that he’s day-to-day with a lower-body injury.
Oct 29, 2011, 6:37 PM EST
While the St. Louis Cardinals were busy making history in Game 6 on Thursday night, St. Louis Blues defenseman Kent Huskins was busy breaking a bone in his left ankle.
Oct 25, 2011, 7:46 PM EST
Drew Doughty is set to meet with team doctors tonight in hopes of being cleared for contact. Kings expect him to travel with the team for their upcoming three-game road trip…
Oct 13, 2011, 11:34 PM EST
Edmonton Oilers winger Ales Hemsky left tonight’s game against the Minnesota Wild and did not return due to a sore shoulder. To add insult to injury (literally), the Oil lost in a shootout.
Oct 13, 2011, 9:07 PM EST
Martin Brodeur was unable to return for the 2nd period Thursday night; initial reports are an upper body injury.
Oct 5, 2011, 8:42 PM EST
Martin Havlat is set to miss his first game in a San Jose Sharks uniform on Saturday night. Some guys just can’t catch a break…
Sep 29, 2011, 8:50 PM EST
Sidney Crosby will join the Penguins as they travel to Western Canada to start the regular season. Just don’t expect to see him on the ice once the games start…
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 11
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 26
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 8
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 20
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 34
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 34
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 7
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 47
- Playoff bubble watch — Rangers edition 14
- Video: Emotional day for Martin St. Louis ends in OT loss for Rangers 27
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Sabres announce Pat LaFontaine resigns as president of hockey operations (66)