Jan 17, 2012, 7:53 PM EDT
And the hits just keep on coming for the young stars in Edmonton…
Jan 14, 2012, 10:19 PM EDT
Shoulder? Arm? Either way, it’s an upper body injury…
Jan 14, 2012, 8:03 PM EDT
Taking a puck to the throat might not be the best way to celebrate a career year for Wheeler.
Jan 8, 2012, 9:28 AM EDT
Is there such thing as a minor groin injury?
Jan 7, 2012, 10:13 PM EDT
And the injury hits just keep on coming for the Oilers…
Jan 3, 2012, 6:24 PM EDT
The Panthers No. 1 netminder is out and it could be longer than two weeks.
Dec 31, 2011, 12:53 AM EDT
$40 million doesn’t buy what it used to these days…
Dec 30, 2011, 8:18 PM EDT
Good news it’s not a season-ending injury. Bad news he’s on the shelf for at least a month.
Dec 17, 2011, 8:08 PM EDT
Doctors checking skill and for internal injures.
Dec 10, 2011, 9:22 PM EDT
And the hits just keep on coming for the Flyers on the injury front.
Dec 7, 2011, 12:47 AM EDT
Tonight’s mission: make it through the game with minimal damage.
Nov 23, 2011, 10:35 PM EDT
Ironman Brad Boyes was injured in the first period and will be out “for a period of time.”
Nov 18, 2011, 8:03 PM EDT
Bertuzzi practiced and hopes to be back for tomorrow afternoon’s game in LA. At least there’s improvement….
Nov 15, 2011, 9:17 PM EDT
Kovalchuk says it’s the doctors’ decision; but he’ll probably be back in the lineup tomorrow night in Buffalo.
Nov 14, 2011, 2:58 PM EDT
Powerplay specialist skated with the team for the first time since ACL surgery.
Nov 11, 2011, 8:47 PM EDT
Dallas Stars defenseman Alex Goligoski left Friday’s game against the Pens with an “upper body” injury.
Nov 9, 2011, 12:16 PM EDT
New York center could miss up to six weeks.
Nov 4, 2011, 7:41 PM EDT
Duncan Keith will miss tonight’s game against the Lightning; but the organization is hopeful he’ll be back in action on Sunday
Nov 3, 2011, 7:57 PM EDT
James van Riemsdyk was a late scratch for tonight’s game against the New Jersey Devils. The official word is that he’s day-to-day with a lower-body injury.
Oct 29, 2011, 6:37 PM EDT
While the St. Louis Cardinals were busy making history in Game 6 on Thursday night, St. Louis Blues defenseman Kent Huskins was busy breaking a bone in his left ankle.
Oct 25, 2011, 7:46 PM EDT
Drew Doughty is set to meet with team doctors tonight in hopes of being cleared for contact. Kings expect him to travel with the team for their upcoming three-game road trip…
Oct 13, 2011, 11:34 PM EDT
Edmonton Oilers winger Ales Hemsky left tonight’s game against the Minnesota Wild and did not return due to a sore shoulder. To add insult to injury (literally), the Oil lost in a shootout.
Oct 13, 2011, 9:07 PM EDT
Martin Brodeur was unable to return for the 2nd period Thursday night; initial reports are an upper body injury.
Oct 5, 2011, 8:42 PM EDT
Martin Havlat is set to miss his first game in a San Jose Sharks uniform on Saturday night. Some guys just can’t catch a break…
Sep 29, 2011, 8:50 PM EDT
Sidney Crosby will join the Penguins as they travel to Western Canada to start the regular season. Just don’t expect to see him on the ice once the games start…
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 38
- Subban not eager to discuss contract talks 33
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 21
- Gorges still can’t explain falling out of favor in Montreal 13
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 10
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 7
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 31
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 45
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 39
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M (58)
- Return that toaster: Ovechkin-Kirilenko engagement broken off (54)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)