Dec 21, 2011, 9:49 PM EDT
Is this the worst line change ever?
Dec 20, 2011, 8:14 PM EDT
At least two teammates are “certain” he’ll be back, according to CSNPhilly.com.
Dec 19, 2011, 9:55 PM EDT
Let’s hope he takes the proper amount of caution, though.
Dec 15, 2011, 8:09 PM EDT
Will he ever be the same player again?
Dec 8, 2011, 12:05 PM EDT
Dallas can get back to trying to win games again as Brenden Morrow and Alex Goligoski return to action.
Dec 7, 2011, 9:39 PM EDT
While the Kings’ injured players are showing positive signs, Richards is the exception as he still hasn’t started skating yet.
Dec 7, 2011, 8:52 PM EDT
This probably won’t help Kevin Porter’s chances of avoiding a suspension, then.
Dec 5, 2011, 7:31 PM EDT
No Semin or Hamrlik tonight for the Capitals.
Dec 2, 2011, 8:20 PM EDT
Jaromir Jagr and Ilya Bryzgalov will end their sabbaticals tonight, but James van Riemdsyk remains sidelined.
Nov 30, 2011, 11:56 PM EDT
Jagr’s epic mustache won’t be back anytime soon, though.
Nov 29, 2011, 12:35 AM EDT
Hall’s left shoulder problems present a good news/bad news situation.
Nov 28, 2011, 11:08 PM EDT
Now can he end that seven-game scoring slump?
Nov 14, 2011, 9:44 PM EDT
In case you’re wondering which part of his “lower-body” is hurting him at the moment …
Oct 24, 2011, 10:12 PM EDT
Reports indicate that Chris Pronger is OK after that scary incident and might even be back in less than two weeks.
Oct 24, 2011, 11:54 AM EDT
If Jacques Martin is going to keep his job in Montreal, getting Jaroslav Spacek and Andrei Markov back will go a long way to helping that.
Oct 23, 2011, 11:20 AM EDT
Drew Doughty is eligible to return on Tuesday, but reports indicate that he probably won’t be ready to do so.
Oct 22, 2011, 12:24 PM EDT
Update: Evgeni Malkin will miss his fifth straight game tonight.
Oct 14, 2011, 12:26 PM EDT
Rick DiPietro’s horrible run of injuries continues as he recently suffered a concussion. Reports indicate that there’s no timetable for his return.
Oct 13, 2011, 3:51 PM EDT
Tim Connolly admitted that he’ll probably miss more time than expected with what many believe is a shoulder injury.
Oct 13, 2011, 12:33 PM EDT
A few days after being teased with the possibility, the Penguins and their fans can celebrate a big step: Sidney Crosby participated in his first full contact practice since January today. This post includes a small update on Evgeni Malkin, too.
Oct 11, 2011, 6:14 PM EDT
Word out of Montreal is that Michael Cammalleri could miss up to two weeks with a deep cut that could have been much worse, while Jaroslav Spacek might be out up to three weeks with what might be a rib injury.
Oct 11, 2011, 5:39 PM EDT
Penguins fans must temper their excitement today, as Sidney Crosby said that he didn’t meet with his team of doctors to gain clearance for contact today. This doesn’t mean it’s a setback, but it’s not a big step forward, either.
Oct 11, 2011, 12:05 PM EDT
The good news for the Penguins is that Sidney Crosby might make a step in the right direction today. The bad news is that Evgeni Malkin will miss a second straight game with a “lower body injury.”
Oct 11, 2011, 11:33 AM EDT
Sidney Crosby will reportedly meet with his team of doctors this morning with the goal of being cleared for contact. If that happens, he’ll be on the fast track to getting back into NHL games.
Oct 11, 2011, 12:20 AM EDT
It’s unclear if the Sharks will get either Martin Havlat or Antti Niemi back in time for their second game of the regular season on Friday. On the bright side, both seem like they’re inching closer to their returns.
- It’s Detroit Red Wings Day at PHT 4
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 26
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 33
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 28
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting (44)