Dec 21, 2011, 9:49 PM EST
Is this the worst line change ever?
Dec 20, 2011, 8:14 PM EST
At least two teammates are “certain” he’ll be back, according to CSNPhilly.com.
Dec 19, 2011, 9:55 PM EST
Let’s hope he takes the proper amount of caution, though.
Dec 15, 2011, 8:09 PM EST
Will he ever be the same player again?
Dec 8, 2011, 12:05 PM EST
Dallas can get back to trying to win games again as Brenden Morrow and Alex Goligoski return to action.
Dec 7, 2011, 9:39 PM EST
While the Kings’ injured players are showing positive signs, Richards is the exception as he still hasn’t started skating yet.
Dec 7, 2011, 8:52 PM EST
This probably won’t help Kevin Porter’s chances of avoiding a suspension, then.
Dec 5, 2011, 7:31 PM EST
No Semin or Hamrlik tonight for the Capitals.
Dec 2, 2011, 8:20 PM EST
Jaromir Jagr and Ilya Bryzgalov will end their sabbaticals tonight, but James van Riemdsyk remains sidelined.
Nov 30, 2011, 11:56 PM EST
Jagr’s epic mustache won’t be back anytime soon, though.
Nov 29, 2011, 12:35 AM EST
Hall’s left shoulder problems present a good news/bad news situation.
Nov 28, 2011, 11:08 PM EST
Now can he end that seven-game scoring slump?
Nov 14, 2011, 9:44 PM EST
In case you’re wondering which part of his “lower-body” is hurting him at the moment …
Oct 24, 2011, 10:12 PM EST
Reports indicate that Chris Pronger is OK after that scary incident and might even be back in less than two weeks.
Oct 24, 2011, 11:54 AM EST
If Jacques Martin is going to keep his job in Montreal, getting Jaroslav Spacek and Andrei Markov back will go a long way to helping that.
Oct 23, 2011, 11:20 AM EST
Drew Doughty is eligible to return on Tuesday, but reports indicate that he probably won’t be ready to do so.
Oct 22, 2011, 12:24 PM EST
Update: Evgeni Malkin will miss his fifth straight game tonight.
Oct 14, 2011, 12:26 PM EST
Rick DiPietro’s horrible run of injuries continues as he recently suffered a concussion. Reports indicate that there’s no timetable for his return.
Oct 13, 2011, 3:51 PM EST
Tim Connolly admitted that he’ll probably miss more time than expected with what many believe is a shoulder injury.
Oct 13, 2011, 12:33 PM EST
A few days after being teased with the possibility, the Penguins and their fans can celebrate a big step: Sidney Crosby participated in his first full contact practice since January today. This post includes a small update on Evgeni Malkin, too.
Oct 11, 2011, 6:14 PM EST
Word out of Montreal is that Michael Cammalleri could miss up to two weeks with a deep cut that could have been much worse, while Jaroslav Spacek might be out up to three weeks with what might be a rib injury.
Oct 11, 2011, 5:39 PM EST
Penguins fans must temper their excitement today, as Sidney Crosby said that he didn’t meet with his team of doctors to gain clearance for contact today. This doesn’t mean it’s a setback, but it’s not a big step forward, either.
Oct 11, 2011, 12:05 PM EST
The good news for the Penguins is that Sidney Crosby might make a step in the right direction today. The bad news is that Evgeni Malkin will miss a second straight game with a “lower body injury.”
Oct 11, 2011, 11:33 AM EST
Sidney Crosby will reportedly meet with his team of doctors this morning with the goal of being cleared for contact. If that happens, he’ll be on the fast track to getting back into NHL games.
Oct 11, 2011, 12:20 AM EST
It’s unclear if the Sharks will get either Martin Havlat or Antti Niemi back in time for their second game of the regular season on Friday. On the bright side, both seem like they’re inching closer to their returns.
- Neal admits kneeing Marchand was ‘not the smartest decision’ 62
- Leafs captain Phaneuf suspended two games for boarding 37
- Rangers confirm Staal suffered concussion 7
- Winnipeg to get outdoor game; Phoenix wants one 33
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head 156
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller 104
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ 133
- Lecavalier out 3-4 weeks with non-displaced fracture in back 8
- Islanders players hold closed-door meeting after ninth straight loss 15
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand 90
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (133)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (112)