Dec 21, 2011, 9:49 PM EDT
Is this the worst line change ever?
Dec 20, 2011, 8:14 PM EDT
At least two teammates are “certain” he’ll be back, according to CSNPhilly.com.
Dec 19, 2011, 9:55 PM EDT
Let’s hope he takes the proper amount of caution, though.
Dec 15, 2011, 8:09 PM EDT
Will he ever be the same player again?
Dec 8, 2011, 12:05 PM EDT
Dallas can get back to trying to win games again as Brenden Morrow and Alex Goligoski return to action.
Dec 7, 2011, 9:39 PM EDT
While the Kings’ injured players are showing positive signs, Richards is the exception as he still hasn’t started skating yet.
Dec 7, 2011, 8:52 PM EDT
This probably won’t help Kevin Porter’s chances of avoiding a suspension, then.
Dec 5, 2011, 7:31 PM EDT
No Semin or Hamrlik tonight for the Capitals.
Dec 2, 2011, 8:20 PM EDT
Jaromir Jagr and Ilya Bryzgalov will end their sabbaticals tonight, but James van Riemdsyk remains sidelined.
Nov 30, 2011, 11:56 PM EDT
Jagr’s epic mustache won’t be back anytime soon, though.
Nov 29, 2011, 12:35 AM EDT
Hall’s left shoulder problems present a good news/bad news situation.
Nov 28, 2011, 11:08 PM EDT
Now can he end that seven-game scoring slump?
Nov 14, 2011, 9:44 PM EDT
In case you’re wondering which part of his “lower-body” is hurting him at the moment …
Oct 24, 2011, 10:12 PM EDT
Reports indicate that Chris Pronger is OK after that scary incident and might even be back in less than two weeks.
Oct 24, 2011, 11:54 AM EDT
If Jacques Martin is going to keep his job in Montreal, getting Jaroslav Spacek and Andrei Markov back will go a long way to helping that.
Oct 23, 2011, 11:20 AM EDT
Drew Doughty is eligible to return on Tuesday, but reports indicate that he probably won’t be ready to do so.
Oct 22, 2011, 12:24 PM EDT
Update: Evgeni Malkin will miss his fifth straight game tonight.
Oct 14, 2011, 12:26 PM EDT
Rick DiPietro’s horrible run of injuries continues as he recently suffered a concussion. Reports indicate that there’s no timetable for his return.
Oct 13, 2011, 3:51 PM EDT
Tim Connolly admitted that he’ll probably miss more time than expected with what many believe is a shoulder injury.
Oct 13, 2011, 12:33 PM EDT
A few days after being teased with the possibility, the Penguins and their fans can celebrate a big step: Sidney Crosby participated in his first full contact practice since January today. This post includes a small update on Evgeni Malkin, too.
Oct 11, 2011, 6:14 PM EDT
Word out of Montreal is that Michael Cammalleri could miss up to two weeks with a deep cut that could have been much worse, while Jaroslav Spacek might be out up to three weeks with what might be a rib injury.
Oct 11, 2011, 5:39 PM EDT
Penguins fans must temper their excitement today, as Sidney Crosby said that he didn’t meet with his team of doctors to gain clearance for contact today. This doesn’t mean it’s a setback, but it’s not a big step forward, either.
Oct 11, 2011, 12:05 PM EDT
The good news for the Penguins is that Sidney Crosby might make a step in the right direction today. The bad news is that Evgeni Malkin will miss a second straight game with a “lower body injury.”
Oct 11, 2011, 11:33 AM EDT
Sidney Crosby will reportedly meet with his team of doctors this morning with the goal of being cleared for contact. If that happens, he’ll be on the fast track to getting back into NHL games.
Oct 11, 2011, 12:20 AM EDT
It’s unclear if the Sharks will get either Martin Havlat or Antti Niemi back in time for their second game of the regular season on Friday. On the bright side, both seem like they’re inching closer to their returns.
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 9
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 12
- Philadelphia signs ’15 first rounder Provorov 11
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 22
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 24
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 74
- Locked in: Columbus signs Saad to six-year, $36M deal 28
- Oilers sign McDavid to entry-level contract 29
- ‘Hawks would like to re-sign Oduya, but still working through ‘financial hurdles’ 17
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick 73
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 (74)