Nov 10, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
While the Leafs are hoping for James Reimer to get back soon, his mom is worried that he’s suffering from a concussion.
Aug 15, 2011, 10:02 AM EST
Penguins GM Ray Shero beat everyone to the punch saying that Pens captain Sidney Crosby did not need to be shut down at all during the summer.
May 25, 2011, 2:39 PM EST
Could Sean Bergenheim’s potential absence from Game 6 tonight be a series breaker for the Lightning?
Nov 24, 2010, 6:20 PM EST
Will Simon Gagne play tonight for the Lightning after missing 15 games?
Nov 7, 2010, 5:44 PM EST
Good news: Willie Mitchell’s arm isn’t broken. Bad news: Kings still don’t know what’s ailing him.
Nov 1, 2010, 3:09 PM EST
Good news is on the immediate horizon for the Ottawa Senators.
Nov 1, 2010, 2:21 PM EST
While the Chicago Blackhawks have had a good start to their season, they’re getting some good news tonight heading into their contest against the New York Rangers. Defenseman Brian Campbell, who sprained his knee during training camp, will make his first start of the season and as you might expect, he’s fired up about playing.…
Oct 29, 2010, 2:21 PM EST
Injured Bruins star Marc Savard is showing improvement during skating drills in Boston. Things are looking up for the already hot Bruins.
Oct 29, 2010, 1:32 PM EST
Jason Pominville’s return to the Buffalo lineup is delayed thanks to failing a post-concussion test.
Oct 20, 2010, 11:13 AM EST
Sabres forward Jason Pominville speaks out for the first time since being knocked out of action thanks to a hit by Chicago’s Niklas Hjalmarsson.
Oct 19, 2010, 7:50 PM EST
Thrashers goalie Ondrej Pavelec returned to the ice today in practice. It was Pavelec’s first time back to action after fainting mid-game on opening night and suffering a concussion when his head hit the ice. Afterward, he spoke with the press to discuss what it was like to get back out there after his scary…
Oct 16, 2010, 1:15 PM EST
Good news, everyone! Well, for everyone who is an Islanders fan at least.
Oct 11, 2010, 1:09 PM EST
With Thrashers goalie Ondrej Pavelec out of the hospital, the question about why he collapsed to the ice in Atlanta on Friday night has finally been answered. The Thrashers released this update as to what happened to Pavelec and what his immediate future holds. Ondrej Pavelec was released from the hospital yesterday following two days…
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 1
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 23
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 19
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 27
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 10
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 20
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 34
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 36
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 7
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 47
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Sabres announce Pat LaFontaine resigns as president of hockey operations (66)