Nov 10, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
While the Leafs are hoping for James Reimer to get back soon, his mom is worried that he’s suffering from a concussion.
Aug 15, 2011, 10:02 AM EST
Penguins GM Ray Shero beat everyone to the punch saying that Pens captain Sidney Crosby did not need to be shut down at all during the summer.
May 25, 2011, 2:39 PM EST
Could Sean Bergenheim’s potential absence from Game 6 tonight be a series breaker for the Lightning?
Nov 24, 2010, 6:20 PM EST
Will Simon Gagne play tonight for the Lightning after missing 15 games?
Nov 7, 2010, 5:44 PM EST
Good news: Willie Mitchell’s arm isn’t broken. Bad news: Kings still don’t know what’s ailing him.
Nov 1, 2010, 3:09 PM EST
Good news is on the immediate horizon for the Ottawa Senators.
Nov 1, 2010, 2:21 PM EST
While the Chicago Blackhawks have had a good start to their season, they’re getting some good news tonight heading into their contest against the New York Rangers. Defenseman Brian Campbell, who sprained his knee during training camp, will make his first start of the season and as you might expect, he’s fired up about playing.…
Oct 29, 2010, 2:21 PM EST
Injured Bruins star Marc Savard is showing improvement during skating drills in Boston. Things are looking up for the already hot Bruins.
Oct 29, 2010, 1:32 PM EST
Jason Pominville’s return to the Buffalo lineup is delayed thanks to failing a post-concussion test.
Oct 20, 2010, 11:13 AM EST
Sabres forward Jason Pominville speaks out for the first time since being knocked out of action thanks to a hit by Chicago’s Niklas Hjalmarsson.
Oct 19, 2010, 7:50 PM EST
Thrashers goalie Ondrej Pavelec returned to the ice today in practice. It was Pavelec’s first time back to action after fainting mid-game on opening night and suffering a concussion when his head hit the ice. Afterward, he spoke with the press to discuss what it was like to get back out there after his scary…
Oct 16, 2010, 1:15 PM EST
Good news, everyone! Well, for everyone who is an Islanders fan at least.
Oct 11, 2010, 1:09 PM EST
With Thrashers goalie Ondrej Pavelec out of the hospital, the question about why he collapsed to the ice in Atlanta on Friday night has finally been answered. The Thrashers released this update as to what happened to Pavelec and what his immediate future holds. Ondrej Pavelec was released from the hospital yesterday following two days…
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 18
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 48
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 0
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 4
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 7
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 39
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)
- The plummeting Coyotes are threatening to fall below the Oilers into 29th place (55)