Nov 10, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
While the Leafs are hoping for James Reimer to get back soon, his mom is worried that he’s suffering from a concussion.
Aug 15, 2011, 10:02 AM EDT
Penguins GM Ray Shero beat everyone to the punch saying that Pens captain Sidney Crosby did not need to be shut down at all during the summer.
May 25, 2011, 2:39 PM EDT
Could Sean Bergenheim’s potential absence from Game 6 tonight be a series breaker for the Lightning?
Nov 24, 2010, 6:20 PM EDT
Will Simon Gagne play tonight for the Lightning after missing 15 games?
Nov 7, 2010, 5:44 PM EDT
Good news: Willie Mitchell’s arm isn’t broken. Bad news: Kings still don’t know what’s ailing him.
Nov 1, 2010, 3:09 PM EDT
Good news is on the immediate horizon for the Ottawa Senators.
Nov 1, 2010, 2:21 PM EDT
While the Chicago Blackhawks have had a good start to their season, they’re getting some good news tonight heading into their contest against the New York Rangers. Defenseman Brian Campbell, who sprained his knee during training camp, will make his first start of the season and as you might expect, he’s fired up about playing.…
Oct 29, 2010, 2:21 PM EDT
Injured Bruins star Marc Savard is showing improvement during skating drills in Boston. Things are looking up for the already hot Bruins.
Oct 29, 2010, 1:32 PM EDT
Jason Pominville’s return to the Buffalo lineup is delayed thanks to failing a post-concussion test.
Oct 20, 2010, 11:13 AM EDT
Sabres forward Jason Pominville speaks out for the first time since being knocked out of action thanks to a hit by Chicago’s Niklas Hjalmarsson.
Oct 19, 2010, 7:50 PM EDT
Thrashers goalie Ondrej Pavelec returned to the ice today in practice. It was Pavelec’s first time back to action after fainting mid-game on opening night and suffering a concussion when his head hit the ice. Afterward, he spoke with the press to discuss what it was like to get back out there after his scary…
Oct 16, 2010, 1:15 PM EDT
Good news, everyone! Well, for everyone who is an Islanders fan at least.
Oct 11, 2010, 1:09 PM EDT
With Thrashers goalie Ondrej Pavelec out of the hospital, the question about why he collapsed to the ice in Atlanta on Friday night has finally been answered. The Thrashers released this update as to what happened to Pavelec and what his immediate future holds. Ondrej Pavelec was released from the hospital yesterday following two days…
- Flyers’ Mason broke his right pinky finger playing ball hockey 19
- Lindros, LeClair and Desjardins to be inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame 62
- It’s back! PHT’s Team of the Day summer series starts tomorrow 8
- Pens sign Spaling — two years, $4.4 million 13
- Agent: Subban hasn’t told me to make him NHL’s highest-paid D 31
- Devils sign Greene to five-year, $25M extension 18
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million 46
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ 59
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 15
- Report: Trottier to join Sabres’ coaching staff 21
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Lindros, LeClair and Desjardins to be inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame (62)
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ (59)
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million (46)
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center (45)