Nov 10, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
While the Leafs are hoping for James Reimer to get back soon, his mom is worried that he’s suffering from a concussion.
Aug 15, 2011, 10:02 AM EST
Penguins GM Ray Shero beat everyone to the punch saying that Pens captain Sidney Crosby did not need to be shut down at all during the summer.
May 25, 2011, 2:39 PM EST
Could Sean Bergenheim’s potential absence from Game 6 tonight be a series breaker for the Lightning?
Nov 24, 2010, 6:20 PM EST
Will Simon Gagne play tonight for the Lightning after missing 15 games?
Nov 7, 2010, 5:44 PM EST
Good news: Willie Mitchell’s arm isn’t broken. Bad news: Kings still don’t know what’s ailing him.
Nov 1, 2010, 3:09 PM EST
Good news is on the immediate horizon for the Ottawa Senators.
Nov 1, 2010, 2:21 PM EST
While the Chicago Blackhawks have had a good start to their season, they’re getting some good news tonight heading into their contest against the New York Rangers. Defenseman Brian Campbell, who sprained his knee during training camp, will make his first start of the season and as you might expect, he’s fired up about playing.…
Oct 29, 2010, 2:21 PM EST
Injured Bruins star Marc Savard is showing improvement during skating drills in Boston. Things are looking up for the already hot Bruins.
Oct 29, 2010, 1:32 PM EST
Jason Pominville’s return to the Buffalo lineup is delayed thanks to failing a post-concussion test.
Oct 20, 2010, 11:13 AM EST
Sabres forward Jason Pominville speaks out for the first time since being knocked out of action thanks to a hit by Chicago’s Niklas Hjalmarsson.
Oct 19, 2010, 7:50 PM EST
Thrashers goalie Ondrej Pavelec returned to the ice today in practice. It was Pavelec’s first time back to action after fainting mid-game on opening night and suffering a concussion when his head hit the ice. Afterward, he spoke with the press to discuss what it was like to get back out there after his scary…
Oct 16, 2010, 1:15 PM EST
Good news, everyone! Well, for everyone who is an Islanders fan at least.
Oct 11, 2010, 1:09 PM EST
With Thrashers goalie Ondrej Pavelec out of the hospital, the question about why he collapsed to the ice in Atlanta on Friday night has finally been answered. The Thrashers released this update as to what happened to Pavelec and what his immediate future holds. Ondrej Pavelec was released from the hospital yesterday following two days…
- Cowen gets two-game suspension for hit on Girgensons 10
- Rangers must consider Callahan’s injury history in contract talks 12
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Outrage over hockey violence, Gary Bettman is a happy man, Darryl Sutter is awesome, and more! 24
- Report: Isles coach Capuano not seen as problem 11
- Rivalry Night on NBCSN: Flyers challenge top-ranked Blackhawks 17
- Update: Ryan Callahan out 4-6 weeks with MCL sprain 15
- Four goals: Ovechkin wills Caps to stunning shootout win vs. Bolts 62
- Bettman: No decision on expansion, but they’re listening 13
- Neal admits kneeing Marchand was ‘not the smartest decision’ 78
- Leafs captain Phaneuf suspended two games for boarding 37
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)