Aug 1, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Evgeni Malkin’s progress from returning from an awful knee injury last season is making him push harder to be ready to go in training camp.
Jul 22, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
Tom Poti is working hard to fully recover from his groin injury before Caps’ training camp starts in September. But does Washington want him back? Better yet, can they afford him?
Jul 14, 2011, 12:00 PM EST
Max Pacioretty took a big step forward by participating in a charity hockey event, the “most competitive outing” he’s had since that scary Zdeno Chara hit. When asked about the experience of skating in the charity game, Pacioretty said ” … it just felt weird.”
- Bruins sign Krug and Smith to contract extensions 0
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 14
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 8
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 32
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23