Apr 9, 2012, 8:31 AM EDT
A groin/abdomen injury has kept him out for nearly six weeks.
Dec 15, 2011, 11:46 AM EDT
Zajac hasn’t played a game all year, but that could change this weekend.
Aug 22, 2011, 7:49 PM EDT
Patrick Kane’s recovery from wrist surgery is right on schedule and he could be ready to go at the start of training camp.
Another dire Sidney Crosby recovery report, another denial by his agent, and why everyone should relax
Aug 22, 2011, 7:03 PM EDT
Another week, another report that Sidney Crosby will miss the start of the season, and another denial of anything of the sort from those closest to him. Such is life for the NHL’s top star as he recovers from a concussion.
Oct 29, 2010, 2:21 PM EDT
Injured Bruins star Marc Savard is showing improvement during skating drills in Boston. Things are looking up for the already hot Bruins.
- Wild hold off late Avalanche push to even series at 2-2 10
- Bruins scratch out OT win, push Red Wings to brink 18
- WATCH LIVE: San Jose Sharks at L.A. Kings 0
- WATCH LIVE: Colorado Avalanche at Minnesota Wild (Game 4) 5
- Monster of a surprise: Red Wings start Gustavsson over Howard 5
- WATCH LIVE: Boston Bruins at Detroit Red Wings (Game 4) 2
- Bylsma rips Penguins, calls effort level ‘troubling’ 64
- Cooke: I didn’t intend to collide knee-on-knee with Barrie 98
- On ‘score effects,’ and the challenges of playing with the lead 11
- MacKinnon: Avs ‘shut ourselves down’ in Game 3, not Wild 29
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) (153)
- Bad luck strikes twice: Lightning goal waved off, Stamkos takes knee to head (137)
- Keith doesn’t remember if he taunted Backes after Seabrook hit (125)
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind (118)
- Wild’s Cooke offered in-person hearing for knee-on-knee collision with Barrie (111)