Apr 9, 2012, 8:31 AM EDT
A groin/abdomen injury has kept him out for nearly six weeks.
Dec 15, 2011, 11:46 AM EDT
Zajac hasn’t played a game all year, but that could change this weekend.
Aug 22, 2011, 7:49 PM EDT
Patrick Kane’s recovery from wrist surgery is right on schedule and he could be ready to go at the start of training camp.
Another dire Sidney Crosby recovery report, another denial by his agent, and why everyone should relax
Aug 22, 2011, 7:03 PM EDT
Another week, another report that Sidney Crosby will miss the start of the season, and another denial of anything of the sort from those closest to him. Such is life for the NHL’s top star as he recovers from a concussion.
Oct 29, 2010, 2:21 PM EDT
Injured Bruins star Marc Savard is showing improvement during skating drills in Boston. Things are looking up for the already hot Bruins.
- WATCH LIVE: Kings at Blackhawks 0
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 1
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 18
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks desperate for wins, Penguins seek definitive end to slump 7