Apr 9, 2012, 8:31 AM EDT
A groin/abdomen injury has kept him out for nearly six weeks.
Dec 15, 2011, 11:46 AM EDT
Zajac hasn’t played a game all year, but that could change this weekend.
Aug 22, 2011, 7:49 PM EDT
Patrick Kane’s recovery from wrist surgery is right on schedule and he could be ready to go at the start of training camp.
Another dire Sidney Crosby recovery report, another denial by his agent, and why everyone should relax
Aug 22, 2011, 7:03 PM EDT
Another week, another report that Sidney Crosby will miss the start of the season, and another denial of anything of the sort from those closest to him. Such is life for the NHL’s top star as he recovers from a concussion.
Oct 29, 2010, 2:21 PM EDT
Injured Bruins star Marc Savard is showing improvement during skating drills in Boston. Things are looking up for the already hot Bruins.
- Workhorse goalies, forwards from last season 13
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 40
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 4
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 7
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 27
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 14
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 31
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6