injury prone players
Sep 25, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
Go ahead and scoff, but Rick DiPietro says he feels healthy for the first time in years.
Sep 1, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Even though training camp is still a few weeks away, defenseman Sheldon Souray is already in Dallas looking to fit in with his new team.
May 24, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
It’s been a strange year for Sami Salo. He went to a career-threatening (but darkly comical) injury to scoring two power-play goals to inch the Canucks that much closer to the Stanley Cup finals. Read about his strange journey in this post.
Mar 3, 2011, 3:35 PM EDT
Ho, hum: another Ales Hemsky injury. This time it’s a left shoulder ailment that could keep him out 2-3 weeks.
Feb 28, 2011, 10:21 AM EDT
So far, the Kings’ biggest move hasn’t been a trade, but rather signing Justin Williams to a four-year, $14.6 million extension. Williams is a great player … when he’s healthy, but is this is a good gamble for the Kings?
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 36
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 24
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 10
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)