injury prone players
Sep 25, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
Go ahead and scoff, but Rick DiPietro says he feels healthy for the first time in years.
Sep 1, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Even though training camp is still a few weeks away, defenseman Sheldon Souray is already in Dallas looking to fit in with his new team.
May 24, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
It’s been a strange year for Sami Salo. He went to a career-threatening (but darkly comical) injury to scoring two power-play goals to inch the Canucks that much closer to the Stanley Cup finals. Read about his strange journey in this post.
Mar 3, 2011, 3:35 PM EDT
Ho, hum: another Ales Hemsky injury. This time it’s a left shoulder ailment that could keep him out 2-3 weeks.
Feb 28, 2011, 10:21 AM EDT
So far, the Kings’ biggest move hasn’t been a trade, but rather signing Justin Williams to a four-year, $14.6 million extension. Williams is a great player … when he’s healthy, but is this is a good gamble for the Kings?
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 3
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 26
- Video: Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 42
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 4
- Happy returns: Datsyuk plays for Detroit 2
- Gearing up: Malkin, Hornqvist return for Pens 0
- Five big games to watch this weekend 8
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 34
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- After Howard fails to ‘bounce back,’ Mrazek to receive ‘opportunity’ 36
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (58)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)