injury prone players
Sep 25, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
Go ahead and scoff, but Rick DiPietro says he feels healthy for the first time in years.
Sep 1, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Even though training camp is still a few weeks away, defenseman Sheldon Souray is already in Dallas looking to fit in with his new team.
May 24, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
It’s been a strange year for Sami Salo. He went to a career-threatening (but darkly comical) injury to scoring two power-play goals to inch the Canucks that much closer to the Stanley Cup finals. Read about his strange journey in this post.
Mar 3, 2011, 3:35 PM EDT
Ho, hum: another Ales Hemsky injury. This time it’s a left shoulder ailment that could keep him out 2-3 weeks.
Feb 28, 2011, 10:21 AM EDT
So far, the Kings’ biggest move hasn’t been a trade, but rather signing Justin Williams to a four-year, $14.6 million extension. Williams is a great player … when he’s healthy, but is this is a good gamble for the Kings?
- Julien thinks diving crackdown is ‘step in the right direction’ 34
- Holland doesn’t see Babcock deal by start of season 10
- Risk Factors: Pittsburgh Penguins edition 4
- PHT Morning Skate: Flyers bringing back Ice Girls 15
- Dillon’s agent: Discussions with Stars are ‘frustrating and disappointing’ 7
- NHL shoots down Tkachev’s contract with Edmonton 9
- NHL Board of Governors approves Islanders sale 6
- Johansen, Blue Jackets talks haven’t just resumed, they’re ‘very polite’ 15
- Speedy recovery: Giroux (lower body) to play vs. Rangers tonight 12
- Risk Factors: Boston Bruins edition 13
- Julien thinks diving crackdown is ‘step in the right direction’ (35)
- Players pushed for coaching fines because they were ‘encouraged’ to dive (34)
- Reinhart admits frustration; time running out to make Sabres? (25)
- Canucks waive Markstrom as Shinkaruk, Jensen continue to impress (23)
- Filip Forsberg has scored two thirds of the Preds’ preseason goals (21)