injury prone players
Sep 25, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
Go ahead and scoff, but Rick DiPietro says he feels healthy for the first time in years.
Sep 1, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Even though training camp is still a few weeks away, defenseman Sheldon Souray is already in Dallas looking to fit in with his new team.
May 24, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
It’s been a strange year for Sami Salo. He went to a career-threatening (but darkly comical) injury to scoring two power-play goals to inch the Canucks that much closer to the Stanley Cup finals. Read about his strange journey in this post.
Mar 3, 2011, 3:35 PM EDT
Ho, hum: another Ales Hemsky injury. This time it’s a left shoulder ailment that could keep him out 2-3 weeks.
Feb 28, 2011, 10:21 AM EDT
So far, the Kings’ biggest move hasn’t been a trade, but rather signing Justin Williams to a four-year, $14.6 million extension. Williams is a great player … when he’s healthy, but is this is a good gamble for the Kings?
- Of course: ‘Hawks, Ducks’ back-and-forth series is going to Game 7 11
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 6 1
- As Bolts deal with illness, extra day of rest could prove beneficial 10
- Sounds like it’s Rundblad, not TVR, in for Chicago on defense 16
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ 39
- Report: Sharks to name DeBoer head coach 17
- Video: Lundqvist helps lead Rangers back to New York for Game 7 6
- Lightning get taken to ‘school of hard knocks’ in third-period collapse 11
- A storm brewing: Rangers rally to force Game 7 with Lightning (Video) 11
- Video: Lundqvist stones Stamkos with left-pad save 0
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL (53)
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ (49)