Apr 4, 2011, 7:21 PM EST
Much like the Wild’s playoff hopes, Martin Havlat’s season is likely over thanks to an upper body injury.
Apr 4, 2011, 5:37 PM EST
Lightning captain Vincent Lecavalier may play tomorrow night as he has no structural damage after taking a high stick to the eye against Chicago.
Apr 4, 2011, 3:30 PM EST
Senators captain Daniel Alfredsson is being shut down for the rest of the season. Fear not Sens fans… He’ll be back.
Apr 3, 2011, 9:30 PM EST
Avalanche forward Paul Stastny’s season is over after discovering a stress fracture in his leg.
Apr 3, 2011, 11:45 AM EST
The Flyers will be without one of their most dangerous scorers against the Rangers in the NBC Game of the Week, as Danny Briere will be out with lower-body soreness.
Mar 31, 2011, 6:31 PM EST
As if things weren’t hard enough for Columbus going up against the Captials, now they’ll have to do it without captain Rick Nash.
Mar 31, 2011, 11:28 AM EST
Dennis Wideman was acquired to help the Caps take the heat off with Mike Green out. Now they’re back to square one with Wideman out injured week-to-week.
Mar 30, 2011, 5:14 PM EST
Sabres goalie Ryan Miller will miss a crucial game against the New York Rangers tonight with an upper body injury. Jhonas Enroth will start in his place.
Mar 27, 2011, 10:14 PM EST
Vancouver’s defensive depth will be tested out once again as Dan Hamhuis suffered his second concussion of the season
Mar 26, 2011, 10:39 PM EST
Jimmy Howard left tonight’s game with an upper body injury. How hard do you think coach Mike Babcock is sweating now?
Mar 26, 2011, 8:25 PM EST
Buffalo will have to make do without key defenseman Jordan Leopold for at least the rest of the regular season with a broken hand.
Mar 26, 2011, 6:43 PM EST
The Kings playoff chances may have taken a brutal hit as Anze Kopitar left today’s game with an ugly lower body injury.
Mar 22, 2011, 3:34 PM EST
A bumpy season will finish with another challenge for Chicago: sniper Patrick Sharp could miss the remainder of the regular season with a knee injury.
Mar 21, 2011, 9:20 PM EST
This post includes injury updates regarding Jason Arnott, Mike Green, Eric Fehr and John Erskine.
Mar 21, 2011, 11:57 AM EST
Conveniently timed injury or future problem? Alexander Ovechkin will miss the next week to ten days and miss out on a huge showdown with the Flyers.
Mar 20, 2011, 11:27 PM EST
Chicago pulls off a huge win in the desert but might have bad news on the horizon with Patrick Sharp leaving the game with a knee injury. Meanwhile, the Ducks win a thriller over Calgary and hurt the Flames shot at the playoffs at the same time.
Mar 20, 2011, 12:09 AM EST
The Sharks currently lead their game against the Blues, but they might experience a big loss if Logan Couture’s leg injury is serious.
Mar 19, 2011, 6:51 PM EST
Simon Gagne and injuries have gone together a bit too well over recent seasons and they’ve nagging him again late in the season now for Tampa Bay.
Mar 18, 2011, 1:45 PM EST
The Red Wings were shaken up when both Pavel Datsyuk and Brian Rafalski were injured during Thursday’s game, but it looks like Rafalski will play Saturday while Datsyuk is day-to-day.
Mar 18, 2011, 12:51 PM EST
The Devils’ odds of winning tonight worsened with the news that Capitals center Nicklas Backstrom will be back in the lineup.
Mar 17, 2011, 6:37 PM EST
The Canucks ability to withstand injuries will be tested further after Manny Malhotra had surgery on his eye today putting him out indefinitely.
Mar 15, 2011, 3:36 PM EST
The Flames have lost another helpful forward to injury, as David Moss is expected to miss at least two weeks with a lower-body injury.
Mar 15, 2011, 11:46 AM EST
The Capitals keep winning despite losing key players to injury, but they’ll have to deal with another tough blow as Jason Arnott is week-to-week with an undisclosed injury.
Mar 15, 2011, 1:49 AM EST
It looks like Colby Armstrong’s season is over after he broke his foot blocking a shot.
Mar 14, 2011, 10:33 PM EST
The second half of the 2010-11 season hasn’t been very friendly to Dustin Byfuglien (and the Thrashers by extension) and it might get even tougher as he could miss Tuesday’s game against the Devils.
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 12
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 22
- Trotz doesn’t see a ‘big, sexy, difference-maker guy’ on the market 15
- What’s up with the reports of problems in the Blackhawks’ room? 40
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight 72
- Lombardi happy to get ‘one of the better defenseman on the market’ in Sekera 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Wild need two points from NHL-leading Preds 20
- Video: Potential No. 1 overall pick Connor McDavid goes end-to-end, top shelf 9
- Video: Penguins hold on to beat Capitals for first time this season 28
- Video: Fight erupts between Penguins and Capitals inside Pittsburgh’s bench 40
- Leafs’ Rielly apologizes for insensitive remarks (86)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (74)
- Chiarelli understands scrutiny on GM and coach, but says, ‘It’s unfortunate that we’re under review for one year’ (69)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (65)