Oct 28, 2011, 11:53 AM EST
It’s not looking good for Evgeni Nabokov to face off with his former team tomorrow night.
Oct 27, 2011, 12:11 PM EST
It had been a little too easy for Washington so far this year, hasn’t it? That all changes with Mike Green likely being out tonight.
Oct 27, 2011, 11:42 AM EST
Is there a goalie problem in Toronto now? James Reimer is out yet again tonight. Maybe the Leafs should’ve addressed getting a better backup goalie in the summer.
Oct 24, 2011, 7:59 PM EST
When Chris Pronger is the one screaming in pain, you know something bad just happened. (This post has been updated with video of the injury.)
Oct 24, 2011, 9:43 AM EST
The hits keep coming for Pittsburgh as Zbynek Michalek will miss a month with a broken finger.
Oct 22, 2011, 9:23 PM EST
Toronto might have a goalie issue after tonight as James Reimer was knocked out of action after getting dinged in the head by Brian Gionta.
Oct 22, 2011, 4:27 PM EST
Scott Gomez is expected to miss at least a week with what might be a shoulder injury. Meanwhile, Clarke MacArthur will return for the Maple Leafs.
Oct 22, 2011, 1:04 PM EST
The thin get thinner in New Jersey as Jacob Josefson could miss up to four months after undergoing surgery on his broken clavicle.
Oct 21, 2011, 9:40 PM EST
Another game against the Sharks, another brutal injury for Devils youngster Jacob Josefson.
Oct 18, 2011, 9:07 AM EST
You can add Tyler Kennedy to the list of the Penguins’ skating wounded as he’s dealing with concussion-like symptoms.
Oct 16, 2011, 3:08 PM EST
Jeff Carter has been one of Columbus’ productive forwards early this year, so it’s fitting that he’s also hurt.
Oct 16, 2011, 2:05 PM EST
There are some things you come to expect in life: Death, taxes, and Ales Hemsky being banged up. Sunrise, sunset…
Oct 14, 2011, 11:53 AM EST
Here’s hoping that Andy McDonald isn’t suffering from post-concussion syndrome for the second season in a row.
Oct 12, 2011, 3:55 PM EST
We promise you we don’t keep this story on file just in case. Rick DiPietro left practice early after taking a puck in the head.
Oct 12, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
Martin Havlat’s hurting shoulder isn’t helping the Sharks win games or their trade with Minnesota.
Oct 11, 2011, 4:12 PM EST
David Krejci was injured during practice today and could miss the Bruins’ upcoming two-game road trip.
Oct 8, 2011, 2:17 PM EST
Chris Campoli was brought into Montreal to be injury insurance for Andrei Markov. Perhaps that position is just cursed as Campoli will be out for months with a leg injury.
Oct 8, 2011, 1:02 PM EST
Wojtek Wolski’s groin issues are putting him back in the press box for today’s game in Europe against the Ducks.
Oct 8, 2011, 12:38 PM EST
Mike Commodore is on IR with a wonky knee so Brendan Smith gets called up from the AHL with time to serve for his head shot on Ben Smith.
Oct 8, 2011, 2:53 AM EST
Good thing the Sharks brought Thomas Greiss back as an insurance policy. With Antero Niittymaki out and Antti Niemi unable to return for opening night, Greiss will be the man between the pipes for opening night.
Oct 7, 2011, 11:56 AM EST
Dustin Penner’s efforts to redeem himself with Kings fans will be put on hold because he’s expected to miss the Kings’ season-opener against the Rangers this afternoon.
Oct 5, 2011, 12:20 AM EST
Calgary’s depth at center will be tested at the start of the year thanks to youngster Mikael Backlund breaking his finger. So about Matthew Stajan being in the doghouse…
Oct 4, 2011, 12:18 PM EST
While they await MRI results, the Lightning placed aging defenseman Mattias Ohlund on the injured reserve.
Oct 1, 2011, 6:22 PM EST
It doesn’t sound like his back problems are too serious, but the Red Wings decided to keep Pavel Datsyuk out of the team’s last two preseason games this weekend.
Sep 29, 2011, 4:11 PM EST
Nazem Kadri will miss 2-4 weeks of action which means one prospect will give way to another prospect when the Leafs start the year.
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 6
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 1
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 5
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 8
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 21
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 46
- Video: Isles’ Martin to face hearing for ‘stupid’ knee-on-knee hit 39
- NHL on NBCSN: Reloaded Red Wings, Rangers set to battle tonight 51
- Bernier bests Panthers as Luongo goes from injured (and in street clothes) to back in net 4
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 59
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)