Dec 5, 2011, 12:29 PM EDT
In news that shouldn’t shock you today, Kris Letang has a concussion thanks to the hit he took from Max Pacioretty.
Dec 5, 2011, 8:45 AM EDT
At the very least it’s not a lower body or upper body injury, but a torso injury for Paul Stastny isn’t any more descriptive than the others.
Dec 5, 2011, 7:46 AM EDT
Detroit faces a potentially tough situation as Valtteri Filppula had his leg cut by a skate last night.
Dec 3, 2011, 1:00 PM EDT
Turns out that Alexander Semin will be out of action tonight… Thanks to an injury.
Dec 2, 2011, 11:00 PM EDT
If Backstrom’s injury is significant, then we’ll get a strong look at how good Harding really is.
Dec 2, 2011, 9:18 PM EDT
Update: Carter sprained his ankle and is day-to-day.
Nov 26, 2011, 10:50 PM EDT
Eaves took a slap shot to the ear in a very scary scene.
Nov 26, 2011, 9:50 PM EDT
Taylor Hall left tonight’s game with a shoulder injury.
Nov 26, 2011, 8:58 PM EDT
The injury-prone netminder hurt himself in a way that screams “groin injury.” That’s not good.
Nov 25, 2011, 3:02 PM EDT
Flyers injury woes continue with James van Riemsdyk on the shelf for the next 1-2 weeks.
Nov 22, 2011, 9:52 AM EDT
The Leafs injury problems were made a bit worse when they found Matt Lombardi’s shoulder injury might need surgery.
Nov 20, 2011, 12:55 PM EDT
Just what the Sabres needed with a game against Boston coming up on Tuesday, an injury to Tyler Myers.
Nov 18, 2011, 10:39 AM EDT
Could any more Toronto Maple Leafs get injured? Wait, don’t answer that.
Nov 14, 2011, 9:21 PM EDT
Losing Dustin Penner and Alec Martinez could be a blessing in disguise if two Russian prospects add some creativity to the Kings’ offense.
Nov 12, 2011, 3:20 PM EDT
Lubomir Visnovsky gets a month to figure out how to improve his game.
Nov 12, 2011, 2:09 PM EDT
The Stars are going to have to figure out a way to adjust to life without Alex Goligoski for the next four weeks.
Nov 12, 2011, 1:04 PM EDT
You guessed it, Mike Green getting re-injured last night puts him out of action tonight.
Nov 7, 2011, 10:18 PM EDT
Early reports indicate that Daniel Paille is dealing with a broken nose.
Nov 7, 2011, 3:03 PM EDT
New Jersey sniper hasn’t played since hurting leg last Thursday against Philadelphia.
Nov 5, 2011, 11:48 AM EDT
The Devils are going to be a bit shorthanded when taking on the Jets tonight going without their top defenseman and winger. Yikes.
Nov 2, 2011, 12:14 PM EDT
The Hurricanes will be out of “The Juice” for the next 3-4 weeks with a leg injury. We’re sure it’s listed as a lower body injury though.
Nov 1, 2011, 12:17 AM EDT
The Blackhawks won against the Predators tonight, but a blocked shot leaves Duncan Keith day-to-day.
Oct 29, 2011, 4:49 PM EDT
As if things weren’t already sad enough for the Flyers of late, now they’ll be without Daniel Briere tonight.
Oct 29, 2011, 12:56 PM EDT
Jordan Staal will miss tonight’s game against Toronto with a “lower body injury.”
Oct 29, 2011, 12:31 AM EDT
Word is that Tyler Seguin is more prone to hip injuries than most. Should Bruins fans freak out about yet another fragile center?
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 0
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 12
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 18
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 26
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 10
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)