Dec 5, 2011, 12:29 PM EST
In news that shouldn’t shock you today, Kris Letang has a concussion thanks to the hit he took from Max Pacioretty.
Dec 5, 2011, 8:45 AM EST
At the very least it’s not a lower body or upper body injury, but a torso injury for Paul Stastny isn’t any more descriptive than the others.
Dec 5, 2011, 7:46 AM EST
Detroit faces a potentially tough situation as Valtteri Filppula had his leg cut by a skate last night.
Dec 3, 2011, 1:00 PM EST
Turns out that Alexander Semin will be out of action tonight… Thanks to an injury.
Dec 2, 2011, 11:00 PM EST
If Backstrom’s injury is significant, then we’ll get a strong look at how good Harding really is.
Dec 2, 2011, 9:18 PM EST
Update: Carter sprained his ankle and is day-to-day.
Nov 26, 2011, 10:50 PM EST
Eaves took a slap shot to the ear in a very scary scene.
Nov 26, 2011, 9:50 PM EST
Taylor Hall left tonight’s game with a shoulder injury.
Nov 26, 2011, 8:58 PM EST
The injury-prone netminder hurt himself in a way that screams “groin injury.” That’s not good.
Nov 25, 2011, 3:02 PM EST
Flyers injury woes continue with James van Riemsdyk on the shelf for the next 1-2 weeks.
Nov 22, 2011, 9:52 AM EST
The Leafs injury problems were made a bit worse when they found Matt Lombardi’s shoulder injury might need surgery.
Nov 20, 2011, 12:55 PM EST
Just what the Sabres needed with a game against Boston coming up on Tuesday, an injury to Tyler Myers.
Nov 18, 2011, 10:39 AM EST
Could any more Toronto Maple Leafs get injured? Wait, don’t answer that.
Nov 14, 2011, 9:21 PM EST
Losing Dustin Penner and Alec Martinez could be a blessing in disguise if two Russian prospects add some creativity to the Kings’ offense.
Nov 12, 2011, 3:20 PM EST
Lubomir Visnovsky gets a month to figure out how to improve his game.
Nov 12, 2011, 2:09 PM EST
The Stars are going to have to figure out a way to adjust to life without Alex Goligoski for the next four weeks.
Nov 12, 2011, 1:04 PM EST
You guessed it, Mike Green getting re-injured last night puts him out of action tonight.
Nov 7, 2011, 10:18 PM EST
Early reports indicate that Daniel Paille is dealing with a broken nose.
Nov 7, 2011, 3:03 PM EST
New Jersey sniper hasn’t played since hurting leg last Thursday against Philadelphia.
Nov 5, 2011, 11:48 AM EST
The Devils are going to be a bit shorthanded when taking on the Jets tonight going without their top defenseman and winger. Yikes.
Nov 2, 2011, 12:14 PM EST
The Hurricanes will be out of “The Juice” for the next 3-4 weeks with a leg injury. We’re sure it’s listed as a lower body injury though.
Nov 1, 2011, 12:17 AM EST
The Blackhawks won against the Predators tonight, but a blocked shot leaves Duncan Keith day-to-day.
Oct 29, 2011, 4:49 PM EST
As if things weren’t already sad enough for the Flyers of late, now they’ll be without Daniel Briere tonight.
Oct 29, 2011, 12:56 PM EST
Jordan Staal will miss tonight’s game against Toronto with a “lower body injury.”
Oct 29, 2011, 12:31 AM EST
Word is that Tyler Seguin is more prone to hip injuries than most. Should Bruins fans freak out about yet another fragile center?
- Washington finally signs top prospect Kuznetsov 8
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 27
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 63
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 27
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 32
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 14
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 21
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 34
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 36
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 7
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Sabres announce Pat LaFontaine resigns as president of hockey operations (66)