Jan 10, 2012, 12:15 PM EST
Detroit’s leading scorer takes a seat tonight thanks to injury.
Jan 10, 2012, 11:54 AM EST
The Blue Jackets are just a breeding ground for bad news.
Jan 9, 2012, 10:45 AM EST
This won’t do anything to help those fat jokes in L.A.
Jan 6, 2012, 11:15 PM EST
Was it dirty or just bad luck?
Jan 6, 2012, 10:32 PM EST
The good times keep rolling for the Rangers. Not so much for the Penguins.
Jan 4, 2012, 11:22 AM EST
Zajac’s comeback has been a bit rougher than expected.
Jan 2, 2012, 7:16 PM EST
Splitting the Rangers’ D apparently was too much for Jagr’s injured calf.
Dec 31, 2011, 5:21 PM EST
Kadri’s been good lately, but can he bring it even harder with more opportunity?
Dec 30, 2011, 10:32 AM EST
Russell has been a stud since arriving from St. Louis.
Dec 30, 2011, 8:36 AM EST
Right when you think things can’t get worse in Columbus, more bad things happen.
Dec 30, 2011, 12:53 AM EST
An up-and-down season could take a very bad turn.
Dec 30, 2011, 12:18 AM EST
The misery continues for Columbus and their expensive defenseman.
Dec 27, 2011, 9:31 PM EST
Victor Hedman and Eric Brewer might join the injured list.
Dec 27, 2011, 9:30 AM EST
It’s not an official NHL season until Simon Gagne gets injured.
Dec 23, 2011, 12:38 PM EST
At least this time it’s not-so serious. At least that’s what we’re told.
Dec 22, 2011, 12:02 PM EST
Perhaps Sens GM Bryan Murray is just clairvoyant about future damaging injuries.
Dec 21, 2011, 8:25 AM EST
You can add another name to the concussion hit list.
Dec 21, 2011, 1:55 AM EST
Montoya’s situation could generate some controversy.
Dec 20, 2011, 11:13 PM EST
You can’t get closer to scoring a penalty shot goal than Weiss did.
Dec 17, 2011, 3:19 PM EST
Things just keep getting worse for Philly when it comes to head injuries.
Dec 15, 2011, 10:14 PM EST
This trend jumped from ridiculous to absurd.
Dec 15, 2011, 9:47 AM EST
Death, taxes, and Rick DiPietro injuries are the only constants in this life.
Dec 13, 2011, 9:41 PM EST
Yet another teammate-on-teammate crime might end with a concussion. Yup, we’re getting depressed about this trend, too.
Dec 10, 2011, 2:22 PM EST
More injury problems for the Penguins as Jordan Staal is out tonight.
Dec 7, 2011, 11:34 AM EST
Filip Kuba will miss the next 3-4 weeks and how the Sens do in his absence may determine his future.
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 1
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 15
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 58
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 28
- Trotz doesn’t see a ‘big, sexy, difference-maker guy’ on the market 16
- What’s up with the reports of problems in the Blackhawks’ room? 40
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight 81
- Lombardi happy to get ‘one of the better defenseman on the market’ in Sekera 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Wild need two points from NHL-leading Preds 21
- Video: Potential No. 1 overall pick Connor McDavid goes end-to-end, top shelf 9
- Leafs’ Rielly apologizes for insensitive remarks (86)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (81)
- Chiarelli understands scrutiny on GM and coach, but says, ‘It’s unfortunate that we’re under review for one year’ (69)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (65)