Feb 21, 2012, 1:06 PM EST
Two big guns are hurting for two big teams.
Feb 21, 2012, 12:35 PM EST
He’s third on the team in points scored this season.
Feb 17, 2012, 7:34 PM EST
The big goalie wants a trade, so why not bump up his value with a start or two?
Feb 16, 2012, 11:31 PM EST
It’s hard not to at least wonder if it’s a concussion.
Feb 16, 2012, 10:40 PM EST
The star forward’s leg was cut by a skate blade.
Feb 16, 2012, 10:17 PM EST
The early reports seem optimistic, relatively speaking.
Feb 13, 2012, 8:49 PM EST
Hurricanes forward leaves game with upper-body injury.
Feb 10, 2012, 10:05 PM EST
Marc Methot and Brett Lebda are on the injured reserve now.
Feb 10, 2012, 8:50 PM EST
The former almost Mr. Rachel Hunter injured his hip.
Feb 9, 2012, 7:40 PM EST
Should we call it “The Curse of the Penguins centers”?
Feb 8, 2012, 7:48 PM EST
Johan Hedberg claims that he’ll play tomorrow, though.
Feb 6, 2012, 10:02 PM EST
RNH’s shoulder issues surfaced again on Monday.
Feb 2, 2012, 10:50 PM EST
Early word is that it’s only a bruise, though.
Feb 2, 2012, 7:39 PM EST
Some might say so he can improve his trade value …
Jan 31, 2012, 11:03 PM EST
Vanek goes from cold to just plain hurt.
Jan 28, 2012, 6:44 PM EST
It turns out it may not have been a concussion Crosby went out west to get checked out for.
Jan 21, 2012, 4:18 PM EST
This is probably going to be a usual occurrence.
Jan 19, 2012, 10:22 PM EST
A 4-1 defeat to Boston wasn’t New Jersey’s only loss of the night.
Jan 16, 2012, 8:22 AM EST
The last thing the Wild needed was to lose their captain and best player.
Jan 15, 2012, 6:33 PM EST
The Stars are going to be missing their set-up man a bit longer than they thought.
Jan 14, 2012, 12:22 PM EST
Looks like JVR isn’t going to be leaving Philly anytime soon.
Jan 11, 2012, 1:14 PM EST
He hasn’t looked the same since returning, so now he’ll rest.
Jan 10, 2012, 9:36 PM EST
It keeps getting worse for the Sabres.
Jan 10, 2012, 7:44 PM EST
Uh oh …
Jan 10, 2012, 12:55 PM EST
Bouchard has missed a lot of time in his career with concussion problems already
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Kings win Cup, Martinez the OT hero 0
- Welcome to PHT’s top 14 stories for 2014 0
- Scott suspended four games for punch that was ‘neither predictable, nor acceptable’ 23
- Sharks’ Scott has hearing for his punch to Jackman 29
- (Video) PHT Extra: Christmas wish lists from around the NHL 2
- PHT interviews Don Maloney, who knows he has a big trade chip in Vermette 7
- Backstrom to start for Wild, who need their goalies to be ‘better’ 13
- NHL on NBCSN: Avs challenge Blues after narrow losses to St. Louis 6
- Gaudreau’s first hat trick helps Flames stun Kings 7
- Fowler after Ducks’ win vs. Sharks: ‘We never give up’ 1
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (74)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Who are the Bruins targeting in trade talks? (47)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)