Mar 29, 2012, 9:03 PM EDT
The post-lockout era has been ravaged by poor netminding and rough luck.
Nov 10, 2011, 3:13 PM EDT
Injury-ravaged club limps into Phoenix tonight to take on the Coyotes.
Nov 8, 2011, 1:49 PM EDT
Andrei Kostitsyn is doubtful for tonight’s game with a lower-body injury.
Oct 12, 2011, 10:05 PM EDT
Keith Jones thinks that the Canadiens might need a “miracle” to overcome yet another season full of tough injury issues. If nothing else, the team will lean that much more on budding stars Carey Price and P.K. Subban.
Sep 16, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
It’s been a year since the blockbuster trade that sent Jaroslav Halak to the St Louis Blues. If the Blues want to get to the postseason this year, they’re going to need him to step up his game.
Sep 15, 2011, 7:58 PM EDT
The Sharks released injury updates on Martin Havlat, Antti Niemi, and Antero Niittymaki today. Can someone please tell them that the season hasn’t started yet?
Aug 20, 2011, 12:41 PM EDT
Ken Gray suggests that the NHL should abolish fighting, head shots and maybe even body contact. Player safety is an important issue, but we must also acknowledge the fact that hockey and violence are inextricably linked.
Jul 14, 2011, 5:00 AM EDT
Chris Pronger is still about three weeks away from being cleared to seriously train for next season. Now there’s word that he may miss the beginning of training camp as well…
Jun 23, 2011, 9:41 PM EDT
The Montreal Canadiens have committed to their oft-injured start defenseman Andrei Markov for the next three seasons. Will he be able to stay healthy?
Jun 17, 2011, 8:44 PM EDT
Vancouver GM Mike Gillis met with the media and explained just how many injuries the Canucks were dealing with in the playoffs.
Mar 25, 2011, 12:11 PM EDT
Which teams were hit the hardest by injuries and which squads were the healthiest so far this season? This post answers those questions and also studies who rolled with the punches and who took advantage of good fortune.
Mar 18, 2011, 7:10 AM EDT
Could the rest players such as Sidney Crosby, Chris Pronger and Zach Parise gain from being injured actually be a “secret weapon”?
Mar 17, 2011, 1:36 AM EDT
For the second year in a row, the Northwest Division is getting pounded with injuries.
- Ducks silence Winnipeg’s whiteout crowd with OT win, push Jets to brink of elimination 21
- Video: Wild chase the Blues away to take series lead 39
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead 90
- Video: Jets fans celebrate return of playoff hockey with whiteout in Winnipeg 5
- Burrows’ instigator suspension rescinded, allowed to play Game 4 24
- No hearing scheduled for Hamhuis after Bennett headshot 13
- Sharks and McLellan have ‘mutually agreed’ to part ways 50
- Desperate Jets will ‘lean on’ their crowd tonight 20
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 16
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (172)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (99)
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ (95)
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (90)