Feb 10, 2012, 10:05 PM EST
Marc Methot and Brett Lebda are on the injured reserve now.
Feb 10, 2012, 8:50 PM EST
The former almost Mr. Rachel Hunter injured his hip.
Feb 10, 2012, 8:03 PM EST
Arnott’s shoulder has bee an issue since Feb. 3.
Feb 2, 2012, 7:39 PM EST
Some might say so he can improve his trade value …
Jan 13, 2012, 8:14 PM EST
Consider him week-to-week. Ugh.
Jan 3, 2012, 8:01 PM EST
Back from IR and already back between the pipes tonight.
Dec 17, 2011, 5:52 PM EST
This can’t be good news…
Dec 15, 2011, 9:47 AM EST
Death, taxes, and Rick DiPietro injuries are the only constants in this life.
Dec 8, 2011, 12:05 PM EST
Dallas can get back to trying to win games again as Brenden Morrow and Alex Goligoski return to action.
Dec 8, 2011, 9:09 AM EST
We’ll give you three guesses but you’ll only need one.
Nov 26, 2011, 7:44 PM EST
OK, not everything, but he’s all kinds of banged up.
Oct 27, 2011, 7:16 PM EST
It’s official: James Reimer has officially been put on injured reserve by the Toronto Maple Leafs. It’s the dreaded “concussion like symptoms.”
Oct 4, 2011, 12:18 PM EST
While they await MRI results, the Lightning placed aging defenseman Mattias Ohlund on the injured reserve.
Oct 3, 2011, 1:52 PM EST
Sidney Crosby starts the year on injured reserve for the Penguins, but it’s not long-term injured reserve. Fire up the speculation machine!
Sep 29, 2011, 8:50 PM EST
Sidney Crosby will join the Penguins as they travel to Western Canada to start the regular season. Just don’t expect to see him on the ice once the games start…
Mar 23, 2011, 11:58 PM EST
Teemu Selanne’s game-tying goal shocked the Stars, helping the Ducks beat Dallas in overtime. It wasn’t the only good news for Anaheim, either, as top goalie Jonas Hiller was reactivated from the injured reserve.
Mar 2, 2011, 3:03 PM EST
The St. Louis Blues placed Vladimir Sobotka on the injured reserve with a left foot injury today.
Feb 25, 2011, 8:53 PM EST
Whatever trade value Kristian Huselius carried is probably gone now that the Blue Jackets placed him on the injured reserve.
Feb 4, 2011, 2:30 PM EST
The Thrashers placed Tobias Enstrom on the injured reserve retroactive to January 22nd because of his broken finger.
Jan 28, 2011, 1:14 AM EST
The Red Wings should be even tougher to beat beginning after the all-star break, as the team activated Pavel Datsyuk from the injured reserve on Thursday.
Jan 20, 2011, 2:55 PM EST
In perhaps the least surprising news of the day, the Kings placed oft-injured forward Marco Sturm on the injured reserve.
Jan 18, 2011, 2:49 PM EST
There hasn’t been much good news for the Blues lately, but here’s one promising bit: the team activated TJ Oshie today. He’s expected to play against the Kings tonight.
Dec 30, 2010, 4:31 PM EST
The Thrashers placed big center Nik Antropov on the injured reserve and recalled Tim Stapleton to take his place.
Dec 21, 2010, 7:20 PM EST
The Islanders placed Rick DiPietro and Mike Mottau on the injured reserve; Mottau’s season is over.
Dec 10, 2010, 11:00 PM EST
The Ducks placed Aaron Voros on the IR today because Kevin Bieksa broke his orbital bone in a fight during the Anaheim-Vancouver game from Wednesday. The team called up Dan Sexton to replace Voros in the lineup.
- Legendary hockey coach Viktor Tikhonov has died 2
- Canucks’ Hamhuis placed on IR 3
- Firing Dallas Eakins ‘would be so unfair,’ says Taylor Hall 30
- ‘It sucks for us, it sucks for the fans’: Oilers losing skid hits six games 16
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ 96
- ‘We did not want to disrespect our fans’: Leafs salute supporters after beating Red Wings 5
- Video: Demers sends Stoll flying with massive open-ice hit 8
- Don Cherry on Leafs not saluting fans: ‘I couldn’t believe these guys would do something like this’ 16
- Report: Dan Hamhuis’ injury is significant, but not season-ending 7
- Been there, done that: Oilers lose five straight for second time this season 11
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (96)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (86)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (78)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Wild put Harding on waivers (Updated) (52)