Jun 12, 2012, 12:04 PM EDT
A disappointing finals for New Jersey’s highest-paid star leads to hope for the future.
Jun 12, 2012, 10:48 AM EDT
Congratulations Kings, you’re now picking last!
Jun 11, 2012, 11:00 PM EDT
Who expected them to even get this far, though?
Jun 11, 2012, 10:54 PM EDT
The Los Angeles Kings are the first No. 8 seed to ever win the Stanley Cup.
Jun 9, 2012, 11:29 PM EDT
Huge effort results in New Jersey surviving to play another game.
Jun 9, 2012, 11:12 PM EDT
Could the Devils be just the second team in the history of the NHL to overcome a 0-3 series deficit in the Stanley Cup finals?
Jun 9, 2012, 7:00 PM EDT
The future gets pretty murky beyond Ilya Kovalchuk’s “lifetime” deal.
Jun 8, 2012, 3:01 PM EDT
The Devils’ biggest weapon should be concerned about scoring, however.
Jun 6, 2012, 11:52 PM EDT
It seemed like he tweaked his ankle in the third period.
Jun 6, 2012, 11:26 PM EDT
Brodeur praise, pancake jokes and plenty more from Game 4.
Jun 6, 2012, 11:12 PM EDT
The Stanley Cup finals are headed back to Newark for Game 5.
Jun 6, 2012, 11:09 PM EDT
The NHL has set a new record with 47 playoff road wins in a single year.
Jun 5, 2012, 4:22 PM EDT
Based on the lines at Tuesday’s practice, maybe.
Jun 4, 2012, 11:39 PM EDT
Hard to argue against that being a big moment.
Jun 4, 2012, 7:20 PM EDT
Perhaps it’s just the law of averages?
Jun 4, 2012, 3:02 PM EDT
Players and coaches offer a few ideas…
Jun 3, 2012, 9:10 PM EDT
His return towards the end of the season has provided them with a big boost in the playoffs.
Jun 3, 2012, 7:27 PM EDT
Sykora and Tallinder are still projected to be healthy scratches.
Jun 3, 2012, 12:24 AM EDT
New Jersey is 0-for-6 in the series.
Jun 2, 2012, 11:41 PM EDT
Another 2-1 overtime win for Los Angeles at the Prudential Center.
Jun 2, 2012, 3:44 PM EDT
Kovalchuk: “I don’t think any of us can say that we played a good game.”
Jun 2, 2012, 2:38 PM EDT
Five of the best young players in this summer’s draft got to soak in the experience.
Jun 1, 2012, 6:55 PM EDT
Drew Doughty gave him trouble in Game 1, but the Devils aren’t going attempt to avoid that matchup.
Jun 1, 2012, 2:07 PM EDT
Peter DeBoer’s tried it before, though.
May 31, 2012, 5:37 PM EDT
Kopitar: “Everytime we’re in our zone we want to make sure we make strong plays and get the hell out of there.”
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 19
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 61
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 27
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (61)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)