Jun 11, 2012, 11:00 PM EST
Who expected them to even get this far, though?
Jun 11, 2012, 10:54 PM EST
The Los Angeles Kings are the first No. 8 seed to ever win the Stanley Cup.
Jun 9, 2012, 11:29 PM EST
Huge effort results in New Jersey surviving to play another game.
Jun 9, 2012, 11:12 PM EST
Could the Devils be just the second team in the history of the NHL to overcome a 0-3 series deficit in the Stanley Cup finals?
Jun 9, 2012, 7:00 PM EST
The future gets pretty murky beyond Ilya Kovalchuk’s “lifetime” deal.
Jun 8, 2012, 3:01 PM EST
The Devils’ biggest weapon should be concerned about scoring, however.
Jun 6, 2012, 11:52 PM EST
It seemed like he tweaked his ankle in the third period.
Jun 6, 2012, 11:26 PM EST
Brodeur praise, pancake jokes and plenty more from Game 4.
Jun 6, 2012, 11:12 PM EST
The Stanley Cup finals are headed back to Newark for Game 5.
Jun 6, 2012, 11:09 PM EST
The NHL has set a new record with 47 playoff road wins in a single year.
Jun 5, 2012, 4:22 PM EST
Based on the lines at Tuesday’s practice, maybe.
Jun 4, 2012, 11:39 PM EST
Hard to argue against that being a big moment.
Jun 4, 2012, 7:20 PM EST
Perhaps it’s just the law of averages?
Jun 4, 2012, 3:02 PM EST
Players and coaches offer a few ideas…
Jun 3, 2012, 9:10 PM EST
His return towards the end of the season has provided them with a big boost in the playoffs.
Jun 3, 2012, 7:27 PM EST
Sykora and Tallinder are still projected to be healthy scratches.
Jun 3, 2012, 12:24 AM EST
New Jersey is 0-for-6 in the series.
Jun 2, 2012, 11:41 PM EST
Another 2-1 overtime win for Los Angeles at the Prudential Center.
Jun 2, 2012, 3:44 PM EST
Kovalchuk: “I don’t think any of us can say that we played a good game.”
Jun 2, 2012, 2:38 PM EST
Five of the best young players in this summer’s draft got to soak in the experience.
Jun 1, 2012, 6:55 PM EST
Drew Doughty gave him trouble in Game 1, but the Devils aren’t going attempt to avoid that matchup.
Jun 1, 2012, 2:07 PM EST
Peter DeBoer’s tried it before, though.
May 31, 2012, 5:37 PM EST
Kopitar: “Everytime we’re in our zone we want to make sure we make strong plays and get the hell out of there.”
May 31, 2012, 1:08 PM EST
“Doughty is going to play as much as he has to play. There’s no getting away from that.”
Scuderi on Kovalchuk and Parise: “Anytime we can keep those guys off the score sheet, we’ve got a chance to win”
May 31, 2012, 12:50 AM EST
While one player was apparent, another had a miserable game.
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 4
- Video: Canadiens honor long-time captain Saku Koivu 2
- Crosby back for Pens after missing three games with the mumps 1
- Comparing the shot differentials of all 30 teams 9
- PHT interviews Jim Nill, who’s ‘not surprised’ by Stars’ early-season struggles 2
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 3
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 8
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 23
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 5
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11