Jun 12, 2012, 12:04 PM EDT
A disappointing finals for New Jersey’s highest-paid star leads to hope for the future.
Jun 12, 2012, 10:48 AM EDT
Congratulations Kings, you’re now picking last!
Jun 11, 2012, 11:00 PM EDT
Who expected them to even get this far, though?
Jun 11, 2012, 10:54 PM EDT
The Los Angeles Kings are the first No. 8 seed to ever win the Stanley Cup.
Jun 9, 2012, 11:29 PM EDT
Huge effort results in New Jersey surviving to play another game.
Jun 9, 2012, 11:12 PM EDT
Could the Devils be just the second team in the history of the NHL to overcome a 0-3 series deficit in the Stanley Cup finals?
Jun 9, 2012, 7:00 PM EDT
The future gets pretty murky beyond Ilya Kovalchuk’s “lifetime” deal.
Jun 8, 2012, 3:01 PM EDT
The Devils’ biggest weapon should be concerned about scoring, however.
Jun 6, 2012, 11:52 PM EDT
It seemed like he tweaked his ankle in the third period.
Jun 6, 2012, 11:26 PM EDT
Brodeur praise, pancake jokes and plenty more from Game 4.
Jun 6, 2012, 11:12 PM EDT
The Stanley Cup finals are headed back to Newark for Game 5.
Jun 6, 2012, 11:09 PM EDT
The NHL has set a new record with 47 playoff road wins in a single year.
Jun 5, 2012, 4:22 PM EDT
Based on the lines at Tuesday’s practice, maybe.
Jun 4, 2012, 11:39 PM EDT
Hard to argue against that being a big moment.
Jun 4, 2012, 7:20 PM EDT
Perhaps it’s just the law of averages?
Jun 4, 2012, 3:02 PM EDT
Players and coaches offer a few ideas…
Jun 3, 2012, 9:10 PM EDT
His return towards the end of the season has provided them with a big boost in the playoffs.
Jun 3, 2012, 7:27 PM EDT
Sykora and Tallinder are still projected to be healthy scratches.
Jun 3, 2012, 12:24 AM EDT
New Jersey is 0-for-6 in the series.
Jun 2, 2012, 11:41 PM EDT
Another 2-1 overtime win for Los Angeles at the Prudential Center.
Jun 2, 2012, 3:44 PM EDT
Kovalchuk: “I don’t think any of us can say that we played a good game.”
Jun 2, 2012, 2:38 PM EDT
Five of the best young players in this summer’s draft got to soak in the experience.
Jun 1, 2012, 6:55 PM EDT
Drew Doughty gave him trouble in Game 1, but the Devils aren’t going attempt to avoid that matchup.
Jun 1, 2012, 2:07 PM EDT
Peter DeBoer’s tried it before, though.
May 31, 2012, 5:37 PM EDT
Kopitar: “Everytime we’re in our zone we want to make sure we make strong plays and get the hell out of there.”
- Ducks win crazy Game 5, push ‘Hawks to edge of elimination 13
- WATCH LIVE: Blackhawks at Ducks, Game 5 of Western Conference Final 2
- In the playoffs, sometimes it comes down to the ‘bounces’ 3
- Now feels like a good time to debate Stamkos’ next contract 26
- Here’s the latest on coaching searches in Buffalo, San Jose and New Jersey 3
- Bishop bounced back in Game 5, but did the Rangers test him enough? 9
- Surging Stamkos: Lightning put Rangers on the brink 19
- Report: Blues will stick with Hitchcock ‘barring anything dramatic’ 17
- WATCH LIVE: Lightning at Rangers, Game 5 of Eastern Conference Final 0
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ 75
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)