Jun 21, 2013, 4:59 PM EST
Los Angeles will take the best offer on the table.
Jun 21, 2013, 8:04 AM EST
New Jersey is also being linked to the young goaltender now.
Jun 20, 2013, 9:03 AM EST
But does Philadelphia have the cap space for him?
Jun 20, 2013, 8:04 AM EST
He’s “excited” about getting a chance to compete for a No. 1 gig.
Jun 18, 2013, 9:27 PM EST
Things are getting dramatic in Philadelphia.
Jun 17, 2013, 6:26 PM EST
Multiple sources expect buyouts for Ilya Bryzgalov and Daniel Briere.
Jun 12, 2013, 4:17 PM EST
It would free up some much needed cap space.
Jun 9, 2013, 10:44 AM EST
Bryzgalov buyout? Trade Couturier?
May 17, 2013, 12:45 PM EST
“Our staff picked Bryz of the available goaltenders and Paul Holmgren basically decided that was the guy he wanted.”
May 16, 2013, 8:52 AM EST
Ilya Bryzgalov was chased out of this game.
Bryzgalov thinks Stalin did a good job, wishes Philadelphia wasn’t so old, and believes poor people don’t want to work
May 15, 2013, 11:10 AM EST
Sorry for the long headline, but he said a lot of stuff.
May 9, 2013, 12:14 PM EST
Also says some stuff about space.
May 2, 2013, 12:18 AM EST
It was his first season wearing the “C.”
Apr 28, 2013, 10:40 PM EST
He doesn’t know where that firing “[expletive] came from.”
Apr 28, 2013, 3:06 PM EST
It’s not quite a meltdown as it is a soap box session.
Apr 25, 2013, 9:56 AM EST
“It’s a luxury when you have two goalies.”
Apr 22, 2013, 3:42 PM EST
Flyers GM thinks “we’ve got good goaltending moving forward.”
Apr 19, 2013, 10:28 PM EST
Off-season changes coming?
Apr 18, 2013, 4:27 PM EST
“Both of our goaltenders have played real well lately, I think,” said Philly coach Peter Laviolette.
Apr 13, 2013, 5:52 PM EST
Philly only has three goals during a four-game skid.
Apr 11, 2013, 11:03 PM EST
Apr 11, 2013, 2:59 PM EST
“All I can control is for me to come back into the lineup and play as good as I can, to show them.”
Apr 10, 2013, 6:25 PM EST
Not that he cares, of course.
Apr 10, 2013, 4:20 PM EST
Was he sleeping? Faking like he was sleeping? This is what it’s come to in Philly.
Apr 10, 2013, 1:48 PM EST
Is his save percentage a true reflection of his performance?
- Video: Canucks honor Quinn with “O Danny Boy” 6
- Video: Stars’ Klingberg scores from center ice 4
- Report: Alfredsson retirement to be announced Dec. 4 5
- On the odds of fighting back after Thanksgiving 7
- Why are the Oilers still bad? Look at their drafting 21
- The Leafs are worth almost seven times the Panthers, says Forbes 20
- Isles make some history; Are the Flyers headed for trouble? 43
- Crosby, Malkin power Penguins, help Fleury grab 300th win 7
- Sooner than later? Bruins GM hopes Chara can return in 10-14 days 1
- With worst save percentage in NHL, Oilers fire goalie coach 22
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (99)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)