Dec 7, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
When Buffalo and Philly get together, you can always bank on sparks flying at some point. This time, Ryan Miller’s got something to prove.
Dec 5, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
The Coyotes put it on the Blackhawks last week in Chicago and this time the Blackhawks would like to dish out a little payback.
Dec 4, 2011, 12:19 PM EST
Had started the last 17 games.
Dec 2, 2011, 8:20 PM EST
Jaromir Jagr and Ilya Bryzgalov will end their sabbaticals tonight, but James van Riemdsyk remains sidelined.
Nov 30, 2011, 11:56 PM EST
Jagr’s epic mustache won’t be back anytime soon, though.
Nov 19, 2011, 5:08 PM EST
And he got the stick from Bryzgalov. (Updated with video.)
Nov 18, 2011, 4:51 PM EST
Winnipeg to take time, see if he really means it.
Nov 18, 2011, 9:57 AM EST
Ilya Bryzgalov lets his play do the smack talking back at Derek Morris and Adrian Aucoin but comes off sounding a little sad that his former mates took verbal shots at him.
Nov 18, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
We might never see Nikita Filatov in the NHL again but now we’ll have a great story about a bust draft pick to go with him. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Nov 16, 2011, 6:25 PM EST
Flyers netminder to face his former club tomorrow.
Nov 14, 2011, 1:07 PM EST
“It’s just life, it is what it is.”
Nov 9, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
Philadelphia could get a welcome face back in the lineup against Tampa Bay in Chris Pronger. He’ll have to keep his shielded eyes on Steven Stamkos to help Philly win.
Nov 3, 2011, 12:43 AM EST
After earning his third consecutive win by stopping 39 shots, the hockey world might be forced to consider changing its stance on Mike Smith.
Nov 2, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
Two classic rivals get reacquainted in Buffalo with the Sabres and Flyers both looking to stay strong.
Nov 1, 2011, 1:56 PM EST
Wow, that sure didn’t last long.
Nov 1, 2011, 11:29 AM EST
Scott Hartnell started the year off hated by Flyers fans. He’s looking pretty good on a new line now.
Oct 31, 2011, 2:11 PM EST
The strange saga of Bryzgalov’s imposed media silence took another turn this afternoon.
Oct 31, 2011, 9:46 AM EST
Why you heff to be quiet, Bryz?
Oct 30, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
It should have been good enough for Pekka Rinne to earn his 100th win in his career in a Predators jersey. But he went further and set the franchise’s record for most shutouts on the same night. We take a look at Rinne’s night and much more in our Morning Skate full of links.
Oct 29, 2011, 4:49 PM EST
As if things weren’t already sad enough for the Flyers of late, now they’ll be without Daniel Briere tonight.
Oct 28, 2011, 8:43 AM EST
Ilya Bryzgalov was brutally honest about how badly he’s playing after last night’s 9-8 loss to Winnipeg.
Oct 26, 2011, 10:27 PM EST
Roberto Luongo and Ilya Bryzgalov have a surprising amount of things in common, but it’s not all about their big contracts anymore.
Oct 23, 2011, 10:30 AM EST
Ilya Bryzgalov might be doing all right in Philly, but he’s having some issues early in communicating with his defensemen.
Oct 22, 2011, 1:37 PM EST
Ilya Bryzgalov said he’s happy with the Flyers’ team results, but isn’t so pleased with his own work so far.
Oct 20, 2011, 9:50 PM EST
Tonight’s marquee showdown turned into a one-sided butt-kicking by the Caps much in thanks to Alex Ovechkin and Tomas Vokoun.
- Report: Canes’ Jordan Staal to make season debut Monday 1
- ‘We can build on this': Devils lose with Lou Lamoriello behind the bench 4
- Video: Nyquist scores OT winner on incredible individual effort 8
- Video: Ovechkin crushes Letang, Capitals cruise by the Penguins 6
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap 72
- Video: NHL on NBC panel breaks down the coaching situation in New Jersey 4
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 37
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 2
- Team Canada crushes Slovakia 14
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (76)
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap (72)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)