Apr 11, 2012, 8:17 PM EDT
Jordan Staal and Pascal Dupuis also scored in a frenetic first period.
Apr 10, 2012, 3:54 PM EDT
Sid the Kid and Geno top the list.
Apr 9, 2012, 2:47 PM EDT
How much time is this guy spending outdoors?
Apr 8, 2012, 8:12 PM EDT
Scott Hartnell says it will be a “bloodbath.”
Apr 7, 2012, 11:00 AM EDT
He’s a big part of the reason the Coyotes are going to the playoffs for the third straight season.
Apr 5, 2012, 9:25 AM EDT
Ilya is likely to start Thursday against the desperate Buffalo Sabres.
Apr 5, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
Phoenix is a good place for single-season shutout spans.
Apr 4, 2012, 12:20 PM EDT
First game back from a chip fracture didn’t go well.
Apr 4, 2012, 12:53 AM EDT
Coyotes get another big regulation win in the process.
Apr 3, 2012, 9:56 PM EDT
The first bullet point in Tortorella’s Jack Adams argument?
Apr 3, 2012, 8:03 PM EDT
Some might call his first period humongous bad.
Apr 3, 2012, 9:30 AM EDT
It would be a big boost after the Flyers lost two players Sunday.
Apr 2, 2012, 1:50 PM EDT
Joe Vitale took out both guys, it seems.
Apr 2, 2012, 1:26 PM EDT
Mar 31, 2012, 10:31 PM EDT
Philadelphia still has a legitimate shot at the fourth seed if they can beat Pittsburgh.
Mar 31, 2012, 10:30 PM EDT
Philadelphia has a 3-1 series lead going into Sunday’s contest.
Mar 31, 2012, 9:15 AM EDT
Reunited and it just feels right in New Jersey. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Mar 30, 2012, 6:07 PM EDT
Philly’s goalie has a chip fracture in his right foot.
Mar 29, 2012, 8:08 AM EDT
The Flyers goaltender might return this weekend.
Mar 29, 2012, 7:30 AM EDT
I mean, it didn’t work in game action, but it’s a start.
Mar 27, 2012, 3:41 PM EDT
This on the heels of Philly GM Paul Holmgren saying he was “fine.”
Mar 27, 2012, 12:30 AM EDT
A special individual season continues for Stamkos.
Mar 26, 2012, 11:05 PM EDT
Yup, that’s confusing.
Mar 26, 2012, 3:35 PM EDT
“That’s a lot of starts,” said Captain Obvious.
Mar 26, 2012, 8:08 AM EDT
This pair of games should help get you ready for the oncoming playoffs.
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 14
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks desperate for wins, Penguins seek definitive end to slump 4
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 4
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 28
- Video: Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 48
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 4
- Happy returns: Datsyuk plays for Detroit 2
- Gearing up: Malkin, Hornqvist return for Pens 0
- Five big games to watch this weekend 8
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 34
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (58)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Minnesota leapfrogs Chicago in the Central Division (55)