Feb 17, 2014, 8:35 PM EST
Take a seat figure skating and skiing, there’s a new king in town.
Aug 21, 2012, 4:37 PM EST
His agent says he’ll play pro hockey rather than go back to Sarnia.
Aug 21, 2012, 2:35 PM EST
There’s a catch to this, however.
Aug 2, 2012, 3:44 PM EST
Fedorov, Larionov, Fetisov, and Konstantinov will all be back.
Jun 6, 2012, 9:16 AM EST
He was part of the legendary “KLM line” with Igor Larionov and Sergei Makarov.
May 31, 2012, 2:48 PM EST
In a totally unrelated development, Larionov is Yakupov’s agent.
May 5, 2012, 9:05 AM EST
Imagine waking up and thinking your season was over. Sounds more like a nightmare. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jul 26, 2011, 11:11 AM EST
After a 20 year NHL career, Kris Draper calls it quits after what ended up being an outstanding career from one that started off inauspiciously.
Jun 5, 2011, 5:01 PM EST
Mark Recchi’s Game 2 goal didn’t win the Bruins the game, but it did break a record. He became the oldest player to score a Stanley Cup finals goal at 43.
Jan 22, 2011, 4:35 PM EST
He only played in Vancouver for three seasons, but the Canucks will honor Igor Larionov’s larger impact on the game in a ceremony tonight.
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 3
- In praise of the Hamburglar 13
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 7
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 17
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 35
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54