Feb 17, 2014, 8:35 PM EDT
Take a seat figure skating and skiing, there’s a new king in town.
Aug 21, 2012, 4:37 PM EDT
His agent says he’ll play pro hockey rather than go back to Sarnia.
Aug 21, 2012, 2:35 PM EDT
There’s a catch to this, however.
Aug 2, 2012, 3:44 PM EDT
Fedorov, Larionov, Fetisov, and Konstantinov will all be back.
Jun 6, 2012, 9:16 AM EDT
He was part of the legendary “KLM line” with Igor Larionov and Sergei Makarov.
May 31, 2012, 2:48 PM EDT
In a totally unrelated development, Larionov is Yakupov’s agent.
May 5, 2012, 9:05 AM EDT
Imagine waking up and thinking your season was over. Sounds more like a nightmare. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jul 26, 2011, 11:11 AM EDT
After a 20 year NHL career, Kris Draper calls it quits after what ended up being an outstanding career from one that started off inauspiciously.
Jun 5, 2011, 5:01 PM EDT
Mark Recchi’s Game 2 goal didn’t win the Bruins the game, but it did break a record. He became the oldest player to score a Stanley Cup finals goal at 43.
Jan 22, 2011, 4:35 PM EDT
He only played in Vancouver for three seasons, but the Canucks will honor Igor Larionov’s larger impact on the game in a ceremony tonight.
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win 0
- DeBoer predicts ‘big bounce-back’ in San Jose 8
- Sabres name Bylsma head coach 38
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 16
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue 56
- Stanley Cup Final to begin June 3 7
- Caps’ Backstrom undergoes arthroscopic hip surgery 5
- Report: Sens’ Murray to retire after next season 0
- Of course: ‘Hawks, Ducks’ back-and-forth series is going to Game 7 49
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 6 1
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (56)
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ (54)
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL (53)