Feb 17, 2014, 8:35 PM EDT
Take a seat figure skating and skiing, there’s a new king in town.
Aug 21, 2012, 4:37 PM EDT
His agent says he’ll play pro hockey rather than go back to Sarnia.
Aug 21, 2012, 2:35 PM EDT
There’s a catch to this, however.
Aug 2, 2012, 3:44 PM EDT
Fedorov, Larionov, Fetisov, and Konstantinov will all be back.
Jun 6, 2012, 9:16 AM EDT
He was part of the legendary “KLM line” with Igor Larionov and Sergei Makarov.
May 31, 2012, 2:48 PM EDT
In a totally unrelated development, Larionov is Yakupov’s agent.
May 5, 2012, 9:05 AM EDT
Imagine waking up and thinking your season was over. Sounds more like a nightmare. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jul 26, 2011, 11:11 AM EDT
After a 20 year NHL career, Kris Draper calls it quits after what ended up being an outstanding career from one that started off inauspiciously.
Jun 5, 2011, 5:01 PM EDT
Mark Recchi’s Game 2 goal didn’t win the Bruins the game, but it did break a record. He became the oldest player to score a Stanley Cup finals goal at 43.
Jan 22, 2011, 4:35 PM EDT
He only played in Vancouver for three seasons, but the Canucks will honor Igor Larionov’s larger impact on the game in a ceremony tonight.
- After not seeing ‘eye-to-eye’ with Carlyle, Reimer will compete for No. 1 gig 0
- Two down, one to go: Wings ink Tatar to three-year, $8.25M deal 3
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 57
- Subban not eager to discuss contract talks 33
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 22
- Gorges still can’t explain falling out of favor in Montreal 13
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 10
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 7
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 31
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 45
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (60)
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M (58)
- Return that toaster: Ovechkin-Kirilenko engagement broken off (54)