Feb 17, 2014, 8:35 PM EDT
Take a seat figure skating and skiing, there’s a new king in town.
Aug 21, 2012, 4:37 PM EDT
His agent says he’ll play pro hockey rather than go back to Sarnia.
Aug 21, 2012, 2:35 PM EDT
There’s a catch to this, however.
Aug 2, 2012, 3:44 PM EDT
Fedorov, Larionov, Fetisov, and Konstantinov will all be back.
Jun 6, 2012, 9:16 AM EDT
He was part of the legendary “KLM line” with Igor Larionov and Sergei Makarov.
May 31, 2012, 2:48 PM EDT
In a totally unrelated development, Larionov is Yakupov’s agent.
May 5, 2012, 9:05 AM EDT
Imagine waking up and thinking your season was over. Sounds more like a nightmare. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jul 26, 2011, 11:11 AM EDT
After a 20 year NHL career, Kris Draper calls it quits after what ended up being an outstanding career from one that started off inauspiciously.
Jun 5, 2011, 5:01 PM EDT
Mark Recchi’s Game 2 goal didn’t win the Bruins the game, but it did break a record. He became the oldest player to score a Stanley Cup finals goal at 43.
Jan 22, 2011, 4:35 PM EDT
He only played in Vancouver for three seasons, but the Canucks will honor Igor Larionov’s larger impact on the game in a ceremony tonight.
- Stars win one night after Peverley collapse, give Miller first Blues loss 0
- Crosby, Pens continue recent dominance of Ovechkin, Caps 15
- Terry Trafford’s body found in Michigan on Tuesday 8
- PHT Extra: What happens if the Caps miss the playoffs? 16
- Wings can’t afford regulation loss to Jackets 6
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter 57
- NHL on NBCSN: Capitals fight to earn first win vs. Penguins in 26 months 11
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 27
- Peverley asked to return to game following ‘cardiac event’ 23
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 19
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (71)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (69)
- Flyers’ Luke Schenn on first-period brawl: ‘That’s the way it goes’ (57)