Ice Edge Holdings
Aug 5, 2013, 3:35 PM EDT
Meet the gang from IceArizona.
May 25, 2013, 1:41 PM EDT
This saga isn’t quite over yet.
Feb 10, 2012, 10:43 AM EDT
J.R. could be playing the part of Mario Lemieux in the desert.
Aug 19, 2011, 5:11 PM EDT
Greg Jamison is the former president and CEO of the San Jose Sharks and he wants to be the next owner of the Phoenix Coyotes. Is he the next name to miss out or is he the real deal?
Aug 6, 2011, 3:02 AM EDT
Despite ownership issues that have been hovering over the team for over two years, the Coyotes are set to play another season in Phoenix amidst uncertainty.
Mar 29, 2011, 11:01 PM EDT
The fans in Phoenix are in the awkward position of knowing they may not have a team to root for next year, knowing the potential deal with Matthew Hulsizer may be trouble, but don’t hold a grudge with Winnipeg.
Oct 15, 2010, 8:52 PM EDT
The ongoing saga of the sale of the Phoenix Coyotes may finally be at an end and Matthew Hulsizer could be the savior of hockey in the desert.
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 10
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 16
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 55
- Locked in: Columbus signs Saad to six-year, $36M deal 25
- Oilers sign McDavid to entry-level contract 24
- ‘Hawks would like to re-sign Oduya, but still working through ‘financial hurdles’ 17
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick 73
- Voynov takes plea, gets 90 days in jail plus probation 60
- Curtains on Broadway: Martin St. Louis calls it a career 36
- Discuss: Where’s the best fit for Alex Semin? 23
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick (73)