Apr 16, 2012, 8:13 PM EDT
Not like the Kings’ staff faced on Sunday, but still.
Jan 1, 2012, 5:55 PM EDT
If you think the weather concerns mean trouble for the ice, fear not.
Sep 22, 2011, 6:55 PM EDT
Despite hosting a Predators-Capitals game that was marred by shoddy ice conditions, the 1st Mariner Arena’s general manager isn’t just shooting for another preseason game. He also hopes to bring an NHL regular season game to Baltimore in the future.
Sep 21, 2011, 1:54 AM EDT
Teams are probably relieved after any preseason game in which no one is injured, but that was especially true as the Predators beat the Capitals 2-0 on questionable ice in Baltimore.
Sep 20, 2011, 4:57 PM EDT
The ice conditions in Baltimore for tonight’s preseason game between Washington and Nashville appear to be awfully dangerous.
Jun 8, 2011, 5:03 PM EDT
Wondering about what might shake loose in tonight’s Game 4 in Boston? We’ve got a hit list of five things to keep an eye out for.
Jan 1, 2011, 7:55 PM EDT
The ice conditions will be a huge story tonight and the NHL’s Dan Craig is the man in charge of making it work.
- Crosby, Pens continue recent dominance of Ovechkin, Caps 9
- Terry Trafford’s body found in Michigan on Tuesday 8
- PHT Extra: What happens if the Caps miss the playoffs? 14
- Wings can’t afford regulation loss to Jackets 6
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter 56
- NHL on NBCSN: Capitals fight to earn first win vs. Penguins in 26 months 11
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 27
- Peverley asked to return to game following ‘cardiac event’ 23
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 19
- Sens’ Ceci won’t return after Weber’s shot lacerates his ear (Update) 8
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (71)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (69)
- Flyers’ Luke Schenn on first-period brawl: ‘That’s the way it goes’ (57)