Apr 16, 2012, 8:13 PM EDT
Not like the Kings’ staff faced on Sunday, but still.
Jan 1, 2012, 5:55 PM EDT
If you think the weather concerns mean trouble for the ice, fear not.
Sep 22, 2011, 6:55 PM EDT
Despite hosting a Predators-Capitals game that was marred by shoddy ice conditions, the 1st Mariner Arena’s general manager isn’t just shooting for another preseason game. He also hopes to bring an NHL regular season game to Baltimore in the future.
Sep 21, 2011, 1:54 AM EDT
Teams are probably relieved after any preseason game in which no one is injured, but that was especially true as the Predators beat the Capitals 2-0 on questionable ice in Baltimore.
Sep 20, 2011, 4:57 PM EDT
The ice conditions in Baltimore for tonight’s preseason game between Washington and Nashville appear to be awfully dangerous.
Jun 8, 2011, 5:03 PM EDT
Wondering about what might shake loose in tonight’s Game 4 in Boston? We’ve got a hit list of five things to keep an eye out for.
Jan 1, 2011, 7:55 PM EDT
The ice conditions will be a huge story tonight and the NHL’s Dan Craig is the man in charge of making it work.
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 22
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 21
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 33
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 20
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 53
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 5
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- Deal with the Devils: New Jersey re-signs Larsson to six-year contract 14
- Stepan seeks $7.25M in arbitration, Rangers counter at $5.2M 24
- Post expansion, could NHL realign with eight divisions? (138)
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (67)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)