Apr 15, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Kings forward Jarret Stoll might be facing action from the league for his hit from behind on Sharks defenseman Ian White.
Apr 15, 2011, 2:50 AM EST
Remember when Joe Pavelski was the clutchest Shark of them all in last year’s playoffs? He’s back at it again winning tonight’s Game 1 over L.A. in overtime 3-2.
Mar 30, 2011, 2:47 PM EST
Daymond Langkow hasn’t played all season after suffering a terrifying injury late last season. He’s now finally ready to resume full practice with the team after more than a year off.
Feb 18, 2011, 4:22 PM EST
The Hurricanes and Sharks were busy with each other today working the phones cutting two separate deals that result in the teams exchanging defensemen and draft picks with Ian White ultimately landing in San Jose.
Dec 16, 2010, 1:24 PM EST
Dion Phaneuf’s return to Calgary tonight figures to be an emotional one for the Leafs captain.
Nov 17, 2010, 5:09 PM EST
A trade from out of the blue always spices the day up nicely. Today, the Carolina Hurricanes traded defenseman Anton Babchuk and forward Tom Kostopolous to the Calgary Flames for defenseman Ian White and young forward Brett Sutter. Sutter we’ve heard plenty about of late after his legal wranglings after allegedly assaulting a taxi cab…
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 9
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 23
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 8
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 20
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 34
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 34
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 7
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 47
- Playoff bubble watch — Rangers edition 14
- Video: Emotional day for Martin St. Louis ends in OT loss for Rangers 27
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Sabres announce Pat LaFontaine resigns as president of hockey operations (66)