Mar 2, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
His legacy could be even loftier with a few changes.
Feb 2, 2012, 9:24 PM EDT
Oddly enough, Erik Johnson wouldn’t be involved.
Aug 26, 2011, 10:45 PM EDT
It’s likely that Shane Doan will stick with the Coyotes beyond next season, but if the 2011-12 campaign goes ugly, there’s an outside chance that he might become a trade target. PHT takes a look at which teams should keep an eye on that situation and try to land him via a trade.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 52
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 42
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)