Sep 14, 2013, 11:43 AM EST
Players safety is good, but what about strategy?
May 30, 2012, 4:25 PM EST
According to ESPN’s Pierre LeBrun.
Mar 18, 2012, 8:25 PM EST
He thinks two-line passes are an important part of the game.
Mar 13, 2012, 5:21 PM EST
It will be brought before the league’s competition committee in June.
Mar 12, 2012, 2:10 PM EST
Maybe they really are taking safety seriously.
Mar 9, 2012, 7:30 AM EST
Would it be worth it to (potentially) make the game safer for players?
Oct 1, 2011, 2:14 PM EST
The NHL has tested no-touch and hybrid icing the last two years at its RDO summer camp. The time for testing is over and the time for adapting is now.
Aug 18, 2011, 6:41 PM EST
One change the NHL’s general managers aren’t too keen on is changing the rules on how icing is called. Let us tell you why hybrid icing is the way of the future.
Aug 10, 2011, 2:43 AM EST
The league plans to take a look at a few proposed rule changes to help refine the NHL game as general managers continue their quest to perfect the game. Most of these rule changes will never see NHL ice, but here are five interesting concepts that caught our eye.
Aug 9, 2011, 1:35 PM EST
The NHL’s Research and Development Camp to test out different rules for the game is happening next week and the list of things they’ll be giving a shot to is both intriguing and head-scratching.
- Byfuglien out 2-4 weeks with upper-body injury; Little hurt, too 7
- Bettman concedes there are ‘some members of the NHL family who would like to see fewer shootouts’ 30
- Season over: Avs lose MacKinnon to broken foot 16
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 18
- Bruins sign Krug and Smith to contract extensions 35
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 15
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 9
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 21
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 32