Sep 14, 2013, 11:43 AM EDT
Players safety is good, but what about strategy?
May 30, 2012, 4:25 PM EDT
According to ESPN’s Pierre LeBrun.
Mar 18, 2012, 8:25 PM EDT
He thinks two-line passes are an important part of the game.
Mar 13, 2012, 5:21 PM EDT
It will be brought before the league’s competition committee in June.
Mar 12, 2012, 2:10 PM EDT
Maybe they really are taking safety seriously.
Mar 9, 2012, 7:30 AM EDT
Would it be worth it to (potentially) make the game safer for players?
Oct 1, 2011, 2:14 PM EDT
The NHL has tested no-touch and hybrid icing the last two years at its RDO summer camp. The time for testing is over and the time for adapting is now.
Aug 18, 2011, 6:41 PM EDT
One change the NHL’s general managers aren’t too keen on is changing the rules on how icing is called. Let us tell you why hybrid icing is the way of the future.
Aug 10, 2011, 2:43 AM EDT
The league plans to take a look at a few proposed rule changes to help refine the NHL game as general managers continue their quest to perfect the game. Most of these rule changes will never see NHL ice, but here are five interesting concepts that caught our eye.
Aug 9, 2011, 1:35 PM EDT
The NHL’s Research and Development Camp to test out different rules for the game is happening next week and the list of things they’ll be giving a shot to is both intriguing and head-scratching.
- It’s New York Islanders Day at PHT 6
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 12
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 38
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 53
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 36
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother (Updated) 31
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 30