Aug 21, 2011, 6:07 PM EST
Business Journal ranked out which cities would make for the best landing spot for new or relocating NHL franchises. While they can be financially capable that doesn’t mean they’d be a good landing spot for a team.
Aug 20, 2011, 5:00 PM EST
The Business Journal released an income-related study of the best markets for the NHL, with US markets like Las Vegas and Houston ranking high while top Canadian markets could only achieve “borderline” status – at best.
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 37
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 18
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 9
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 28