Mar 30, 2012, 8:30 AM EDT
It’s not as long of a surge as last season’s, but still very helpful.
Jan 22, 2012, 11:07 PM EDT
Anaheim’s on a five-game winning streak and have an 8-1-1 record in January.
Jan 20, 2012, 7:30 AM EDT
Both the player and the team have surprised people with their success.
Nov 12, 2011, 10:20 PM EDT
Probably, but their schedule hints at another possible cold streak.
Feb 16, 2011, 9:28 PM EDT
Some say increased consistency explains the Flames’ surprising climb in the standings, but it might just come down to a red-hot offense.
Nov 20, 2010, 1:45 PM EDT
Thanks to strong play from Rick Nash and Steve Mason, the Columbus Blue Jackets are off to their best start in franchise history.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 17
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5