Mar 30, 2012, 8:30 AM EST
It’s not as long of a surge as last season’s, but still very helpful.
Jan 22, 2012, 11:07 PM EST
Anaheim’s on a five-game winning streak and have an 8-1-1 record in January.
Jan 20, 2012, 7:30 AM EST
Both the player and the team have surprised people with their success.
Nov 12, 2011, 10:20 PM EST
Probably, but their schedule hints at another possible cold streak.
Feb 16, 2011, 9:28 PM EST
Some say increased consistency explains the Flames’ surprising climb in the standings, but it might just come down to a red-hot offense.
Nov 20, 2010, 1:45 PM EST
Thanks to strong play from Rick Nash and Steve Mason, the Columbus Blue Jackets are off to their best start in franchise history.
- Crosby: If I had to guess Thornton’s suspension, I’d say 10 games 14
- Cowen gets two-game suspension for hit on Girgensons 12
- Rangers must consider Callahan’s injury history in contract talks 12
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Outrage over hockey violence, Gary Bettman is a happy man, Darryl Sutter is awesome, and more! 28
- Report: Isles coach Capuano not seen as problem 11
- Rivalry Night on NBCSN: Flyers challenge top-ranked Blackhawks 17
- Update: Ryan Callahan out 4-6 weeks with MCL sprain 15
- Four goals: Ovechkin wills Caps to stunning shootout win vs. Bolts 62
- Bettman: No decision on expansion, but they’re listening 13
- Neal admits kneeing Marchand was ‘not the smartest decision’ 80
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)