Mar 30, 2012, 8:30 AM EDT
It’s not as long of a surge as last season’s, but still very helpful.
Jan 22, 2012, 11:07 PM EDT
Anaheim’s on a five-game winning streak and have an 8-1-1 record in January.
Jan 20, 2012, 7:30 AM EDT
Both the player and the team have surprised people with their success.
Nov 12, 2011, 10:20 PM EDT
Probably, but their schedule hints at another possible cold streak.
Feb 16, 2011, 9:28 PM EDT
Some say increased consistency explains the Flames’ surprising climb in the standings, but it might just come down to a red-hot offense.
Nov 20, 2010, 1:45 PM EDT
Thanks to strong play from Rick Nash and Steve Mason, the Columbus Blue Jackets are off to their best start in franchise history.
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 15
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 54
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 44
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)