Dec 1, 2011, 9:43 PM EST
What’s the best way to welcome Shane Doan back to Winnipeg? By booing him, of course…
Oct 15, 2011, 10:10 PM EST
Mike Richards makes his triumphant return to Philadelphia as his overtime assist helps the Kings defeat the Flyers.
Oct 14, 2011, 2:45 PM EST
After a dramatic offseason, Kings forward Mike Richards makes his triumphant (?) return to Philly to take on the Flyers.
Oct 13, 2011, 8:13 PM EST
Tonight’s game between the Hawks and Jets will be the first time Andrew Ladd and Dustin Byfuglien return to United Center ice since winning the Stanley Cup in 2010.
Aug 25, 2011, 1:49 AM EST
Not surprisingly, even Tim Thomas’ day with the Stanley Cup is inspiring.
Jan 22, 2011, 8:44 PM EST
Wondering what kind of reception former Habs captain Saku Koivu got tonight in Montreal as a member of the Anaheim Ducks? Check it out here.
Jan 20, 2011, 8:16 PM EST
After a tough separation during the 2009 off-season, former Habs captain Saku Koivu makes his return to Montreal as a member of the Anaheim Ducks.
Dec 18, 2010, 12:35 AM EST
The Blackhawks honored former captain Chris Chelios tonight. Making things awkward is how Chelios is an executive with the Red Wings now. This went as well as you’d expect.
Dec 16, 2010, 1:24 PM EST
Dion Phaneuf’s return to Calgary tonight figures to be an emotional one for the Leafs captain.
Nov 20, 2010, 8:01 PM EST
This hockey homecoming might not quite land on your radar, but expect Marian Gaborik’s return to Minnesota to be an interesting one. Gaborik spent the first eight seasons of his career with the Minnesota Wild. In that time, when he was healthy, he was the one dynamic offensive presence the Wild could count upon when…
Oct 14, 2010, 12:21 PM EST
Mike Modano makes his less-than triumphant return to Dallas and he’s not expecting a warm welcome.
Oct 14, 2010, 11:23 AM EST
During the off-season when it came time for the Philadelphia Flyers to shed some salary to be able to have some spending flexibility during the summer, there weren’t a lot of candidates to be sent out of town to make it happen. One guy who stood out amongst the pack thanks to having just one…
- Flyers rally as Zepp wins his career debut at 33 years old 13
- Oilers squander three-goal lead, lose 18th time in 19 games 10
- Pickard makes one last bid to stay, beats Wings in nine-round SO 5
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno 31
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 17
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 18
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 8
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 40
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11