Hockey Hall of Fame
Nov 18, 2014, 12:01 AM EST
He’s the highest scoring American-born player.
Nov 17, 2014, 11:15 PM EST
Scored 249 goals and 885 points over 13 NHL seasons.
Nov 17, 2014, 11:00 PM EST
The six-time All Star won the Norris Trophy and the Stanley Cup.
Nov 17, 2014, 9:45 PM EST
Pat was a three-time winner of the Jack Adams Award and won the Stanley Cup in 2003.
Aug 11, 2014, 2:14 PM EST
The franchise leader in games played, goals, assists and points by a defenseman to have his No. 4 raised to the rafters.
Nov 11, 2012, 9:00 PM EST
The Russian Rocket’s career was too short-lived.
Nov 11, 2012, 3:10 PM EST
No Stanley Cup? No problem.
Jul 11, 2012, 2:36 PM EST
Modano’s the all-time leading scorer among American-born NHLers.
Jun 26, 2012, 5:17 PM EST
Pavel Bure was a surprising choice, but received the backing of a fellow Hall of Famer.
Jun 25, 2012, 2:33 PM EST
Joe Sakic headlines a star-studded field.
Nov 15, 2011, 7:54 AM EST
The guys on Versus discuss what made this year’s induction class to the Hockey Hall of Fame such a great group to remember.
Nov 14, 2011, 12:30 PM EST
Doug Gilmour, Joe Nieuwendyk, Mark Howe and Ed Belfour hit the red carpet tonight.
Oct 25, 2011, 6:45 PM EST
No. 27 wants to be enshrined as a member of the team that drafted him third overall in 1991.
Sep 25, 2011, 6:10 PM EST
Pat Burns’ family, friends and proponents will have to wait and see if he will be posthumously inducted into the Hall of Fame, but they won’t have to wait to honor his memory. Pat Burns Arena officially opened today about 10 months after the three-time Jack Adams Award recipient lost his battle with cancer on…
Jun 28, 2011, 5:38 PM EST
While there’s already a healthy waiting list of players more than eligible for the Hockey Hall of Fame, it’s sure to grow a bit longer in the future as the classes of newly eligible players are only going to get better.
Jun 28, 2011, 2:36 PM EST
Despite being one of the most important players in Los Angeles Kings history and impressive career statistics, Rogie Vachon has repeatedly been snubbed by the Hall of Fame.
Jun 28, 2011, 2:15 PM EST
Ed Belfour, Joe Nieuwendyk, Doug Gilmour and Adam Oates received the most theoretical Hockey Hall of Fame votes among PHT staffers, hockey bloggers and media experts.
Jun 28, 2011, 12:30 PM EST
Seven hockey bloggers share their four hypothetical picks for induction into the 2011 Hockey Hall of Fame.
May 30, 2011, 10:15 AM EST
Even at 43 years old, Mark Recchi manages to be a useful forward for the Bruins. Does he deserve to become a member of the Hockey Hall of Fame once he retires, though? Let us know in the poll.
Nov 29, 2010, 1:00 PM EST
The hockey world (along with friends and family) will mourn the death of Pat Burns during his funeral this afternoon.
- Miller’s second straight shutout puts Canucks in NHL lead 15
- Video: Ennis fires behind his back while falling, scores 3
- Video: Hjalmarsson crushes Kesler, Lindholm scores in wild sequence (Updated) 6
- Trade: Ducks get Brewer from Lightning; Beauchemin out 4-6 weeks 2
- Thanksgiving Shutdown: Rangers blank listless Flyers for second time this season 25
- Video: Martin St. Louis scores goal for 1,000th point 2
- Actual video proof that Brodeur is practicing with the Blues 5
- Return of the Mac: Rangers captain McDonagh in today vs. Flyers 3
- NHL on NBC: Rangers vs. Flyers in a Thanksgiving Showdown 2
- Garbutt suspended two games for ‘reckless’ knee-on-knee hit 1
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (101)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)
- Report: Perron’s name comes up as Oilers seek trade for ‘top center’ (45)
- Video: Bruins see two goals waved off (44)
- Isles make some history; Are the Flyers headed for trouble? (43)