Hockey Hall of Fame
Nov 11, 2012, 9:00 PM EST
The Russian Rocket’s career was too short-lived.
Nov 11, 2012, 3:10 PM EST
No Stanley Cup? No problem.
Jul 11, 2012, 2:36 PM EST
Modano’s the all-time leading scorer among American-born NHLers.
Jun 26, 2012, 5:17 PM EST
Pavel Bure was a surprising choice, but received the backing of a fellow Hall of Famer.
Jun 25, 2012, 2:33 PM EST
Joe Sakic headlines a star-studded field.
Nov 15, 2011, 7:54 AM EST
The guys on Versus discuss what made this year’s induction class to the Hockey Hall of Fame such a great group to remember.
Nov 14, 2011, 12:30 PM EST
Doug Gilmour, Joe Nieuwendyk, Mark Howe and Ed Belfour hit the red carpet tonight.
Oct 25, 2011, 6:45 PM EST
No. 27 wants to be enshrined as a member of the team that drafted him third overall in 1991.
Sep 25, 2011, 6:10 PM EST
Pat Burns’ family, friends and proponents will have to wait and see if he will be posthumously inducted into the Hall of Fame, but they won’t have to wait to honor his memory. Pat Burns Arena officially opened today about 10 months after the three-time Jack Adams Award recipient lost his battle with cancer on…
Jun 28, 2011, 5:38 PM EST
While there’s already a healthy waiting list of players more than eligible for the Hockey Hall of Fame, it’s sure to grow a bit longer in the future as the classes of newly eligible players are only going to get better.
Jun 28, 2011, 2:36 PM EST
Despite being one of the most important players in Los Angeles Kings history and impressive career statistics, Rogie Vachon has repeatedly been snubbed by the Hall of Fame.
Jun 28, 2011, 2:15 PM EST
Ed Belfour, Joe Nieuwendyk, Doug Gilmour and Adam Oates received the most theoretical Hockey Hall of Fame votes among PHT staffers, hockey bloggers and media experts.
Jun 28, 2011, 12:30 PM EST
Seven hockey bloggers share their four hypothetical picks for induction into the 2011 Hockey Hall of Fame.
May 30, 2011, 10:15 AM EST
Even at 43 years old, Mark Recchi manages to be a useful forward for the Bruins. Does he deserve to become a member of the Hockey Hall of Fame once he retires, though? Let us know in the poll.
Nov 29, 2010, 1:00 PM EST
The hockey world (along with friends and family) will mourn the death of Pat Burns during his funeral this afternoon.
- Wild coach accuses Sharks of embellishment 0
- Lundqvist hooked after three first-period goals as Rangers’ woes continue 20
- Burke wants the Flames to be — yep, you guessed it — more ‘truculent’ 40
- Flames fire GM Jay Feaster 36
- Video: Projected rise in salary cap could have some players ‘licking their lips’ 19
- Discuss: Blackhawks score big on Rivalry Night on NBCSN 37
- Crosby: If I had to guess Thornton’s suspension, I’d say 10 games 83
- Cowen gets two-game suspension for hit on Girgensons 12
- Rangers must consider Callahan’s injury history in contract talks 13
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Outrage over hockey violence, Gary Bettman is a happy man, Darryl Sutter is awesome, and more! 33
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (184)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)