Nov 27, 2011, 11:04 PM EST
And is Dale Hunter about to replace him?
May 15, 2011, 3:07 PM EST
Tonight sees the Western Conference finals get under way from Vancouver as the Canucks face off with the San Jose Sharks. While the Sharks are coming off a legendary seven game series against Detroit, the Canucks have had a lot of time comparatively to prepare for the conference finals. San Jose will look to keep…
May 12, 2011, 11:58 AM EST
Every big game deserves a proper warm up act and tonight Versus goes live at 8 p.m. ET with an hour long pre-game show before tonight’s Game 7 between Detroit and San Jose.
May 7, 2011, 10:00 AM EST
Hockey Central’s Bill Patrick gets a preview of Game 5 between Nashville and Vancouver as the Canucks look to end the series on home ice.
May 1, 2011, 10:00 AM EST
Hockey Central’s Keith Jones and Jeremy Roenick take a look ahead at today’s Game 2 matchups in San Jose and Washington, D.C.
Apr 19, 2011, 5:57 PM EST
Hockey Central’s crew of Keith Jones and Jeremy Roenick take a look at tonight’s Game 4 between Chicago and Vancouver to see what the Blackhawks need to do to avoid being swept out of the playoffs.
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 6
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 23
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 8
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 20
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 34
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 34
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 7
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 47
- Playoff bubble watch — Rangers edition 14
- Video: Emotional day for Martin St. Louis ends in OT loss for Rangers 27
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Sabres send Miller, Ott to Blues for package including Halak, Stewart (74)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)