Nov 27, 2011, 11:04 PM EST
And is Dale Hunter about to replace him?
May 15, 2011, 3:07 PM EST
Tonight sees the Western Conference finals get under way from Vancouver as the Canucks face off with the San Jose Sharks. While the Sharks are coming off a legendary seven game series against Detroit, the Canucks have had a lot of time comparatively to prepare for the conference finals. San Jose will look to keep…
May 12, 2011, 11:58 AM EST
Every big game deserves a proper warm up act and tonight Versus goes live at 8 p.m. ET with an hour long pre-game show before tonight’s Game 7 between Detroit and San Jose.
May 7, 2011, 10:00 AM EST
Hockey Central’s Bill Patrick gets a preview of Game 5 between Nashville and Vancouver as the Canucks look to end the series on home ice.
May 1, 2011, 10:00 AM EST
Hockey Central’s Keith Jones and Jeremy Roenick take a look ahead at today’s Game 2 matchups in San Jose and Washington, D.C.
Apr 19, 2011, 5:57 PM EST
Hockey Central’s crew of Keith Jones and Jeremy Roenick take a look at tonight’s Game 4 between Chicago and Vancouver to see what the Blackhawks need to do to avoid being swept out of the playoffs.
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 1
- Columbus puts Bobrovsky (groin) on IR, out 4-5 weeks 1
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Olympic odds, Russia’s defense, King Henrik’s new deal, Fire Cappy? and more 27
- With Lundqvist deal done, Sather faces tough questions 11
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension 40
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks 52
- Report: NHL set to finally pay Gretzky at least $7M 15
- Kadri out as falling Leafs start tough stretch vs. Sharks 9
- Wounded Wings: Zetterberg (back) out, joins Datsyuk on shelf 7
- Burrows out with broken jaw (Update: expected to miss at least four weeks) 22
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (52)
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension (40)
- Panthers announced attendance Tuesday night lowest since 2008 (37)
- Islanders embarrassed in fifth consecutive loss (33)