Aug 11, 2014, 10:05 AM EST
Top prospect, Aaron Ekblad, concussed under Hockey Canada’s watch.
Aug 2, 2013, 10:44 AM EST
He calls it a “shock to everyone.”
May 25, 2013, 1:12 PM EST
Kids will learn how to hit later.
Nov 20, 2012, 6:01 PM EST
It’s not all bad news for charities involved though.
Sep 18, 2012, 10:00 PM EST
It’s largely about hockey politics, according to Darren Dreger.
Aug 26, 2011, 8:28 PM EST
The 2011 Molson Export Quebec Hockey Summit will feature plenty of discussion about how to handle the sport’s most troubling hits.
Aug 17, 2011, 1:47 PM EST
Former NHL goalie Ron Tugnutt was promoted to a full-time position as Hockey Canada’s goalie consultant for next season.
- Scott suspended four games for punch that was ‘neither predictable, nor acceptable’ 22
- Sharks’ Scott has hearing for his punch to Jackman 29
- (Video) PHT Extra: Christmas wish lists from around the NHL 2
- PHT interviews Don Maloney, who knows he has a big trade chip in Vermette 7
- Backstrom to start for Wild, who need their goalies to be ‘better’ 13
- NHL on NBCSN: Avs challenge Blues after narrow losses to St. Louis 6
- Gaudreau’s first hat trick helps Flames stun Kings 7
- Fowler after Ducks’ win vs. Sharks: ‘We never give up’ 1
- Daly: Fehr’s lockout prediction ‘naive and uneducated’ 23
- Pens send Downie, Sutter, Greiss home for mumps test (Updated) 13
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (65)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Who are the Bruins targeting in trade talks? (47)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (42)