Hobey Baker Award
Sep 21, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
Last year’s Hobey Baker winner Andy Miele looks to earn a roster spot in Phoenix this year. For a man with this much heart and skill, it’s going to to be tough for Don Maloney and the rest of the Coyotes’ management to deny him the opportunity.
Apr 8, 2011, 8:59 PM EDT
Phoenix Coyotes’ prospect Andy Miele (Miami of Ohio) wins the 2011 Hobey Baker Award for best collegiate player.
Mar 30, 2011, 5:59 PM EDT
The 2011 Hobey Baker Award for college hockey’s best player is down to the Hobey Hat Trick. Who are the three players vying for college hockey’s top prize? We’ve got the information you’re seeking.
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 14
- Report: Trottier to join Sabres’ coaching staff 12
- Blues sign former eighth overall pick Mueller 28
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center 43
- Eric Staal has surgery to repair ‘core muscle injury’ 6
- After not seeing ‘eye-to-eye’ with Carlyle, Reimer will compete for No. 1 gig 16
- Two down, one to go: Wings ink Tatar to three-year, $8.25M deal 12
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 63
- Subban not eager to discuss contract talks 34
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 22
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center (43)
- New Caps regime plans to keep Ovechkin at RW (for now) (42)
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal (39)