Hobey Baker Award
Sep 21, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
Last year’s Hobey Baker winner Andy Miele looks to earn a roster spot in Phoenix this year. For a man with this much heart and skill, it’s going to to be tough for Don Maloney and the rest of the Coyotes’ management to deny him the opportunity.
Apr 8, 2011, 8:59 PM EDT
Phoenix Coyotes’ prospect Andy Miele (Miami of Ohio) wins the 2011 Hobey Baker Award for best collegiate player.
Mar 30, 2011, 5:59 PM EDT
The 2011 Hobey Baker Award for college hockey’s best player is down to the Hobey Hat Trick. Who are the three players vying for college hockey’s top prize? We’ve got the information you’re seeking.
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 35
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 16
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 9
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 8
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6