Hobey Baker Award
Sep 21, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
Last year’s Hobey Baker winner Andy Miele looks to earn a roster spot in Phoenix this year. For a man with this much heart and skill, it’s going to to be tough for Don Maloney and the rest of the Coyotes’ management to deny him the opportunity.
Apr 8, 2011, 8:59 PM EDT
Phoenix Coyotes’ prospect Andy Miele (Miami of Ohio) wins the 2011 Hobey Baker Award for best collegiate player.
Mar 30, 2011, 5:59 PM EDT
The 2011 Hobey Baker Award for college hockey’s best player is down to the Hobey Hat Trick. Who are the three players vying for college hockey’s top prize? We’ve got the information you’re seeking.
- Of course: ‘Hawks, Ducks’ back-and-forth series is going to Game 7 11
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 6 1
- As Bolts deal with illness, extra day of rest could prove beneficial 10
- Sounds like it’s Rundblad, not TVR, in for Chicago on defense 16
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ 39
- Report: Sharks to name DeBoer head coach 17
- Video: Lundqvist helps lead Rangers back to New York for Game 7 6
- Lightning get taken to ‘school of hard knocks’ in third-period collapse 11
- A storm brewing: Rangers rally to force Game 7 with Lightning (Video) 11
- Video: Lundqvist stones Stamkos with left-pad save 0
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL (53)
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ (49)