May 9, 2012, 7:54 PM EST
Pittsburgh says he should be good for training camp.
Ryan Kesler undergoes hip surgery, rehab could force him to miss training camp, start of next season
Aug 2, 2011, 5:58 PM EST
Ryan Kesler will miss 10-12 weeks after undergoing hip surgery, which means he’ll likely miss training camp and the beginning of the 2011-12 season.
Dec 29, 2010, 12:42 PM EST
A 3-4 month window doesn’t necessarily rule out a 2010-11 return for Mike Comrie, but it wouldn’t be shocking if the hip surgery he went through today might have ended his season.
Dec 21, 2010, 7:20 PM EST
The Islanders placed Rick DiPietro and Mike Mottau on the injured reserve; Mottau’s season is over.
Dec 20, 2010, 2:45 PM EST
Mike Comrie might need surgery on a hip injury that’s been bothering him since the second game of the regular season.
Oct 19, 2010, 2:20 PM EST
Matt Walker is known to many as “the guy who went to the Philadelphia Flyers in the Simon Gagne trade.” He won’t get an opportunity to prove that he’s much more than that anytime soon, as hip surgery will reportedly keep the big defenseman out 10-12 weeks. Walker will undergo surgery to repair a torn…
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 39
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 18
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 9
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 28