May 9, 2012, 7:54 PM EDT
Pittsburgh says he should be good for training camp.
Ryan Kesler undergoes hip surgery, rehab could force him to miss training camp, start of next season
Aug 2, 2011, 5:58 PM EDT
Ryan Kesler will miss 10-12 weeks after undergoing hip surgery, which means he’ll likely miss training camp and the beginning of the 2011-12 season.
Dec 29, 2010, 12:42 PM EDT
A 3-4 month window doesn’t necessarily rule out a 2010-11 return for Mike Comrie, but it wouldn’t be shocking if the hip surgery he went through today might have ended his season.
Dec 21, 2010, 7:20 PM EDT
The Islanders placed Rick DiPietro and Mike Mottau on the injured reserve; Mottau’s season is over.
Dec 20, 2010, 2:45 PM EDT
Mike Comrie might need surgery on a hip injury that’s been bothering him since the second game of the regular season.
Oct 19, 2010, 2:20 PM EDT
Matt Walker is known to many as “the guy who went to the Philadelphia Flyers in the Simon Gagne trade.” He won’t get an opportunity to prove that he’s much more than that anytime soon, as hip surgery will reportedly keep the big defenseman out 10-12 weeks. Walker will undergo surgery to repair a torn…
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 22
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 5
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 12
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 24
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 25
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 17