Oct 17, 2011, 2:24 AM EDT
The Sharks are used to the high expectations that come with being a perennial contender. With Brent Burns added to the mix, expectations are higher than they’ve ever been.
Sep 24, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
After suffering a horrific ankle injury towards the end of the regular season last year, Anze Kopitar looks to continue his assent as one of the premier centers in the NHL. Having Mike Richards behind him should make the journey just a little bit easier.
Aug 18, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Expectations are sky-high in Vancouver. But if the Canucks get off to a slow start, should Vigneault’s job be in jeopardy?
Apr 29, 2011, 5:29 PM EDT
Guy Boucher decided to point out some of the more obvious things today before his team takes on the Capitals tonight. It might be the little touch of savvy that makes it work out the best for him.
- WATCH LIVE: Blackhawks at Ducks, Western Conference Final Game 7 0
- After prepping for three years, Franson excited to test free agency 7
- Sabres’ Kane (shoulder) ‘ahead of schedule’ with recovery 17
- Lightning ‘answer the challenge’ in Game 7 to reach Stanley Cup Final 37
- Vigneault: McDonagh was playing with a broken foot 21
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers 76
- The Ducks got Kesler for a game like Saturday’s 32
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win 58
- DeBoer predicts ‘big bounce-back’ in San Jose 14
- Sabres name Bylsma head coach 46
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (77)
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers (76)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win (58)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (56)