Jan 13, 2013, 11:21 AM EDT
He’s already passed his physical.
Aug 19, 2012, 1:00 PM EDT
The two have history from their AHL days together.
Feb 21, 2011, 1:46 PM EDT
If you thought Sheldon Souray was going to be nabbed off re-entry waivers at half price, you’re going to be awfully disappointed today.
Jan 7, 2011, 6:00 PM EDT
If you think having the team you beat in the title game be your opponent on banner raising night is a bit cheeky, wait til you see what the Hershey Bears are doing to irk their past opponents.
Oct 26, 2010, 3:09 PM EDT
Whether he’s in the NHL or the AHL, Sheldon Souray can’t help but show that he’s still capable of making really bad decisions.
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 8
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 31
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 43
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 50
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 33
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother 31
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 28
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 53
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 10
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41