Feb 10, 2012, 4:46 PM EDT
The next Heritage Classic could be held in the Manitoba capital.
Jun 11, 2011, 6:24 PM EDT
According to a report from ESPN’s Pierre LeBrun, the NHL may be staging just one outdoor game next season.
Feb 18, 2011, 9:38 PM EDT
Could weather concerns of a different kind (this time frigid temperatures rather than rain) cause some headaches for the NHL’s other outdoor game? Read more to find out the challenges facing ice guru Dan Craig during the 2011 Heritage Classic.
Report: Flames, Canadiens will stage alumni game for ’86 Cup Finals during 2011 Heritage Classic weekend
Jan 18, 2011, 1:01 AM EDT
The Flames and Canadiens will reportedly look back to their ’86 Stanley Cup finals series during the weekend of the 2011 Heritage Classic by holding an alumni game featuring players from both teams.
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 12
- Gorges still can’t explain falling out of favor in Montreal 9
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 10
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 6
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 28
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 45
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 39
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 25
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 30
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Lucic regrets handshake-line actions, but isn’t apologizing (58)
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M (58)
- Red Wings unveil plans for new arena, look to open in 2017 (57)