Jun 25, 2013, 8:55 PM EST
Traded from Calgary to Chicago at the start of the season.
May 31, 2013, 6:47 PM EST
News, notes, stats and more about Chicago as it preps for the Western Conference finals.
Feb 15, 2013, 12:58 PM EST
Chicago coach Joel Quenneville wasn’t saying much about his goalie’s mysterious injury.
Jan 21, 2013, 6:38 PM EST
Bad news for Ray Emery?
Jul 27, 2012, 5:08 PM EST
23-year-old made his NHL debut with the Flames in 2011-12.
Jan 20, 2012, 11:35 AM EST
Even though Calgary has many injuries to discuss.
Dec 6, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Brooks Laich is starting to sound like Peter Finch in the movie “Network” these days. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 5, 2011, 2:59 PM EST
Step right up, Leland Irving.
Dec 5, 2011, 8:31 AM EST
Neither Henrik Karlsson nor Miikka Kiprusoff were spared being run over by oncoming Canucks forwards last night.
Dec 5, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Apparently losing to the top team in the NHL is enough to make a goalie lose his mind. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Oct 21, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
Buzzer-beaters in hockey? They don’t happen often, but there were two last night in Edmonton and Calgary.
Mar 20, 2011, 11:27 PM EST
Chicago pulls off a huge win in the desert but might have bad news on the horizon with Patrick Sharp leaving the game with a knee injury. Meanwhile, the Ducks win a thriller over Calgary and hurt the Flames shot at the playoffs at the same time.
Jan 22, 2011, 12:13 AM EST
It took a “ghost” from the Stars past (long-ago draft pick Jarome Iginla) to end the team’s franchise-best eight game road winning streak tonight, as Calgary throttled Dallas 7-4.
Jan 17, 2011, 5:00 PM EST
Who made the best save for the week of January 10-16th? The contestants are: Jaroslav Halak, Henrik Karlsson, Marc-Andre Fleury, Tim Thomas, Roberto Luongo, Ryan Miller and Nikolai Khabibulin.
Jan 12, 2011, 11:00 AM EST
Henrik Karlsson won’t win points for technique with his stop on Jussi Jokinen, but the exciting overtime save was Tuesday night’s best.
Dec 4, 2010, 9:15 AM EST
If you haven’t noticed, Martin Havlat is playing some really good hockey. Calgary’s Henrik Karlsson got to find out just how good he looks up close and personal.
Oct 29, 2010, 9:45 AM EST[kml_flashembedmovie="http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/embed.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="245" quality="high" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" fvars="catid=-7&id=80535&server=http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/&pageurl=http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/&nlwa=http://app2.neulion.com/videocenter/nhl//]
Colorado’s Chris Stewart has to do what he can to keep up with his brother Anthony in Atlanta. While Anthony scored a hat trick last week for the Thrashers, leave it to Chris to match him goal-for-goal tonight against the Flames and goalie Henrik Karlsson in helping the Avalanche knock of Calgary 6-5.
Oct 25, 2010, 11:00 AM EST
To celebrate the best moments of each week, we’ll put up a poll to see which goal/save/whatever was the most amazing of a given seven days. We might not always have one per day and sometimes there will be more than seven to choose from, but all you need to do is vote for your…
Oct 23, 2010, 11:00 AM EST
If real life played out like NHL ’11 or any number of hockey video games, this save might have made someone (definitely not me, though, because I’m super sophisticated and convincingly mature) throw a controller. That’s because skilled Columbus Blue Jackets forward Derick Brassard was all alone in front of rookie Calgary Flames goalie Henrik…
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Ovechkin’s great big year of disappointment 4
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Kings win Cup, Martinez the OT hero 0
- Welcome to PHT’s top 14 stories for 2014 0
- Scott suspended four games for punch that was ‘neither predictable, nor acceptable’ 23
- Sharks’ Scott has hearing for his punch to Jackman 29
- (Video) PHT Extra: Christmas wish lists from around the NHL 2
- PHT interviews Don Maloney, who knows he has a big trade chip in Vermette 7
- Backstrom to start for Wild, who need their goalies to be ‘better’ 13
- NHL on NBCSN: Avs challenge Blues after narrow losses to St. Louis 6
- Gaudreau’s first hat trick helps Flames stun Kings 7
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (75)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)
- Panthers hold off Penguins for shootout win (42)