Sep 9, 2011, 10:35 PM EDT
Dennis Wideman finally gets on the ice after suffering a hemotoma last season against the Carolina Hurricanes… and we explain what a hematoma is.
Apr 1, 2011, 12:08 AM EDT
Things weren’t looking great for Dennis Wideman to begin with, but the news got worse: he’s been hospitalized with hematoma in his injured leg. Click “read more” for some “gruesome” details.
- Flames sign Devin Setoguchi 5
- Under Pressure: Turris, MacArthur & Ryan 3
- It’s Ottawa Senators day on PHT 12
- Report: Leiweke to head up Olympic bid in Los Angeles 11
- In praise of John Tavares 14
- It’s New York Islanders Day at PHT 26
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 19
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 39
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33