Sep 29, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Your favorite team is going to be sporting a new look once the regular season starts. As if the numbers on the back (and shoulders) of each jersey and on the back of helmets weren’t enough, players will be featuring numbers on the front of their helmets this season. Really.
Jan 5, 2011, 8:36 PM EST
On the heels of Ryan Getzlaf’s unnerving sinus fractures – an injury that might have been prevented or limited if he wore a visor – we must ask: should the NHL require players to wear visors?
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 7
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 6
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 25
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 32
- Video: Canadiens honor long-time captain Saku Koivu 2
- Crosby back for Pens after missing three games with the mumps 1
- Comparing the shot differentials of all 30 teams 10
- PHT interviews Jim Nill, who’s ‘not surprised’ by Stars’ early-season struggles 2