Apr 19, 2012, 8:14 PM EST
Brandon Saad might make the biggest difference, though.
Apr 12, 2012, 7:36 PM EST
The scrappy winger has fallen far this season.
Jan 10, 2012, 8:31 PM EST
The Wild scratched him for “disciplinary reasons” tonight.
Oct 22, 2011, 3:39 PM EST
Days after mocking Wojtek Wolski’s work ethic, John Tortorella opted to make him a healthy scratch. The joke’s really on everyone, though – especially considering Wolski’s $3.8 million cap hit.
Dec 8, 2010, 8:46 PM EST
The Montreal Canadiens made P.K. Subban a healthy scratch for three games in a row now. At some point, he’ll be back again … so who will be the odd man out on the Habs blueline?
Nov 10, 2010, 4:12 PM EST
The Flyers have made former first round pick James van Riemsdyk a healthy scratch in the last couple games. Will that motivate the budding power forward?
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 1
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 4
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 11
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 14
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 7
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 27
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 35