Mar 27, 2012, 11:57 AM EST
Devils want him to take time off to regroup. Rookies, man.
Dec 6, 2011, 8:59 PM EST
Seguin missed a team breakfast and meeting. Now he’ll miss the team’s game as well.
Dec 3, 2011, 10:33 AM EST
Dale Hunter might be new in Washington, but how he’s handling Alexander Semin looks awfully familiar.
Nov 14, 2011, 12:02 PM EST
Tyler Myers’ brutal play against the Bruins has earned him a spot in the press box against Montreal tonight.
Apr 13, 2011, 12:19 PM EST
Mike Modano probably didn’t expect what might be his last run at a Stanley Cup in the playoffs to start in the press box, but that’s where he’ll be tonight against Phoenix.
Oct 23, 2010, 11:09 PM EST
When a team is struggling, sometimes you need a spark to jump the team. Perhaps Devils coach John MacLean might want to pick on someone other than Ilya Kovalchuk to send a message… If that’s even the case.
Oct 23, 2010, 7:31 PM EST
Consider this to be your heads up for the talking point for the next few days. Ilya Kovalchuk is out of the lineup for tonight’s game against the Buffalo Sabres as a healthy scratch. Head coach John MacLean wants to give him a night off to think about things. So far this season, Kovalchuk has…
- Video: Team Foligno survives shootout, wins Skills Competition 0
- Video: Weber wins hardest shot with 108.5 mph blast 0
- Video: Lightning’s Drouin wins fastest skater 5
- WATCH LIVE: NHL All-Star Skills Competition 0
- Will the Youngstars even have a chance? (Updated) 9
- Unique World Cup format allows ‘more of the very best players’ to participate 6
- NHL unveils 2016 Winter Classic, Stadium Series games 15
- Players have fun, show off personalities in water-fueled All-Star Fantasy Draft 9
- Video: ‘Coachable’ Kessel goes from last pick to 2nd overall 5
- Video: Team Foligno takes Ryan Johansen first overall in All-Star Fantasy Draft 1
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- Flyers’ Rinaldo: ‘I changed the whole game, man’ (112)
- Video: Rinaldo tossed for boarding Letang (79)
- Metro sensational: Rangers continue dominance of division, Pens (61)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)