Oct 16, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
There’s a reason that both Ryan Nugent-Hopkins and John Tavares were drafted first overall: they’re good. On Saturday, both scored hat tricks to remind everyone why they went #1 overall.
Dec 16, 2010, 2:59 PM EST
Videos of four hat tricks last night? You better believe it.
Dec 16, 2010, 3:01 AM EST
Four hat tricks were scored tonight around the NHL and Ilya Kovalchuk discovered where the opposing net is. Yes, it was a wild night in the NHL.
Dec 2, 2010, 9:48 PM EST
The Thrashers came into Pittsburgh hot, but they couldn’t contain the molten Penguins and their peaking pivot Sidney Crosby.
Nov 18, 2010, 11:59 PM EST
If you were growing tired of seeing players score hat tricks across the NHL, tonight was a bad night for you. Also, you’d be a complete weirdo and probably pining for the “glory days” of the late 1990s. Sorry bub, you’re going to have to move along. In Boston, Milan Lucic padded his burgeoning goal…
Nov 16, 2010, 12:00 AM EST
While the hats aren’t flying at a record pace, NHL players are earning far more hat tricks than usual. Learn more about these trends after the jump.
Oct 24, 2010, 9:00 AM EST
Last night saw three different players score hat tricks in the NHL for the second night in a row. Which player had the most impressive hat trick of the bunch?
Oct 22, 2010, 10:59 PM EST
Much like eating a Reese’s, there’s really no wrong way for an NHL player to reach his 1,000th point. That being said, it makes it that much more special if a player can do it in style. Daniel Alfredsson capped a great performance – and highlighted a fantastic career – by scoring an empty net…
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 10
- Columbus puts Bobrovsky (groin) on IR, out 4-5 weeks 1
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Olympic odds, Russia’s defense, King Henrik’s new deal, Fire Cappy? and more 27
- With Lundqvist deal done, Sather faces tough questions 11
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension 40
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks 52
- Report: NHL set to finally pay Gretzky at least $7M 15
- Kadri out as falling Leafs start tough stretch vs. Sharks 9
- Wounded Wings: Zetterberg (back) out, joins Datsyuk on shelf 7
- Burrows out with broken jaw (Update: expected to miss at least four weeks) 22
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (52)
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension (40)
- Panthers announced attendance Tuesday night lowest since 2008 (37)
- Islanders embarrassed in fifth consecutive loss (33)