hardest shot competition
Jan 29, 2011, 10:25 PM EDT
Here’s video and discussion of Zdeno Chara breaking his own hardest shot record with a 105.9 mile per hour slapper.
2011 NHL SuperSkills results: Zdeno Chara breaks his own record with 105.9 mph slapper in hardest shot contest
Jan 29, 2011, 9:27 PM EDT
Shea Weber beat him in the qualifying rounds and unleashed some great slappers of his own, but Zdeno Chara broke his own record for the hardest shot competition with an absurd 105.9 mile per hour effort.
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 70
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5