Jun 1, 2015, 11:02 AM EDT
The scar stays in Switzerland.
May 30, 2015, 9:45 AM EDT
He is currently an assistant coach in Nashville.
Jul 6, 2013, 12:19 PM EDT
Take that, Guy Boucher.
Apr 28, 2013, 4:23 PM EDT
It’s getting ugly with the Avalanche.
Mar 24, 2013, 11:01 AM EDT
Lindy Ruff? Jon Cooper? Who gets the call?
Mar 24, 2013, 9:20 AM EDT
He was a game away from the Stanley Cup finals in 2011.
Mar 24, 2013, 8:40 AM EDT
After going 13-17-1 this season, he’s out.
Sep 22, 2012, 11:35 AM EDT
You’ve probably never seen something like this before.
Sep 9, 2012, 2:30 PM EDT
“I’m not expecting Lindback to come in here and play 65 games.”
Aug 4, 2012, 2:19 PM EDT
The Lightning have an ignominious history between the pipes.
May 25, 2012, 5:30 PM EDT
Could Daniel Lacroix and Martin Raymond be behind the Canadiens bench next season?
Mar 7, 2012, 10:46 AM EDT
How many empty net goals did it take again?
Feb 11, 2012, 2:17 PM EDT
Rangers fans aren’t going to agree with this.
Feb 4, 2012, 3:12 PM EDT
He’s missed eight games with a back injury.
Feb 2, 2012, 11:05 AM EDT
Mathieu Garon has taken over the No. 1 gig in Tampa Bay.
Jan 31, 2012, 7:44 AM EDT
No Ovechkin or Backstrom, but there’s plenty of Stamkos and St. Louis to go around for everyone.
Jan 24, 2012, 10:38 AM EDT
If your team were missing this many players, they’d stink too.
Jan 13, 2012, 11:15 PM EDT
Troy Brouwer’s first career hat trick might get lost in the shuffle.
Jan 13, 2012, 2:43 PM EDT
And he’s had plenty of losses to choose from.
Jan 10, 2012, 12:29 PM EDT
“Until you say that you’re an alcoholic you can’t make the steps.”
Jan 7, 2012, 5:45 PM EDT
Must be nice: straight from the World Junior Championships to the NHL.
Jan 4, 2012, 1:32 PM EDT
Now it’s Ryan Malone on the limp.
Jan 3, 2012, 8:29 AM EDT
The Lightning GM might be the most grounded guy in the league
Dec 28, 2011, 9:28 AM EDT
Whether channeling Luke Skywalker or Dr. Hook McCracken, Hartnell’s got his skills down.
Dec 22, 2011, 8:41 AM EDT
Lots of teams have problems, but Tampa’s are becoming more obvious by the game.
- It’s Detroit Red Wings Day at PHT 8
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 29
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 33
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 28
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting (45)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)