Mar 29, 2012, 7:50 PM EDT
Michal Neuvirth steps back in for the Caps.
Dec 8, 2011, 9:09 AM EDT
We’ll give you three guesses but you’ll only need one.
Nov 18, 2011, 8:01 AM EDT
CSNPhilly.com’s Tim Panaccio reports that Jaromir Jagr’s early exit last night was due to a groin injury.
Nov 17, 2011, 8:30 PM EDT
Evgeni Nabokov injured his groin in the first period of tonight’s game and will not return. Luckily for the Islanders, depth at the goaltending position isn’t a problem.
Nov 14, 2011, 9:44 PM EDT
In case you’re wondering which part of his “lower-body” is hurting him at the moment …
Sep 21, 2011, 11:15 AM EDT
It sounds like Brad Richards’ groin injury is minimal, but should the Rangers be a little worried about the health of their team and the wisdom of the nine-year deal they handed Richards?
Dec 8, 2010, 7:33 PM EDT
Kari Lehtonen won’t play for the Dallas Stars tonight because of “tightness in his lower body” so Andrew Raycroft will start tonight. Should the Stars be worried?
Dec 4, 2010, 9:33 PM EDT
It sounds like Ales Hemsky’s groin injury is still an issue, as the team will keep him out indefinitely to avoid a possible hernia.
Nov 18, 2010, 3:17 PM EDT
The Oilers placed Nikolai Khabibulin on the IR and called up Martin Gerber to take his place. The question is, with how poorly he’s been playing, is this really bad news for Edmonton?
Oct 25, 2010, 2:07 PM EDT
While he remains a member of the Ottawa Senators – at least for the time being – it’s been an awfully tough haul for Jason Spezza ever since he was booed off the ice once the team lost to the Pittsburgh Penguins in the playoffs. He dealt with trade rumors during the summer and now…
- Bishop bounced back in Game 5, but did the Rangers test him enough? 6
- Surging Stamkos: Lightning put Rangers on the brink 16
- Report: Blues will stick with Hitchcock ‘barring anything dramatic’ 14
- WATCH LIVE: Lightning at Rangers, Game 5 of Eastern Conference Final 0
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ 54
- Video: ‘It’s not the ideal situation,’ says OT hero Vermette of being a healthy scratch 5
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks 60
- Video: Ducks score three goals in 37 seconds to take third-period lead 9
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 4 0
- Cooper on replacing Bishop: ‘That is asinine to me’ 25
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)