Mar 29, 2012, 7:50 PM EDT
Michal Neuvirth steps back in for the Caps.
Dec 8, 2011, 9:09 AM EDT
We’ll give you three guesses but you’ll only need one.
Nov 18, 2011, 8:01 AM EDT
CSNPhilly.com’s Tim Panaccio reports that Jaromir Jagr’s early exit last night was due to a groin injury.
Nov 17, 2011, 8:30 PM EDT
Evgeni Nabokov injured his groin in the first period of tonight’s game and will not return. Luckily for the Islanders, depth at the goaltending position isn’t a problem.
Nov 14, 2011, 9:44 PM EDT
In case you’re wondering which part of his “lower-body” is hurting him at the moment …
Sep 21, 2011, 11:15 AM EDT
It sounds like Brad Richards’ groin injury is minimal, but should the Rangers be a little worried about the health of their team and the wisdom of the nine-year deal they handed Richards?
Dec 8, 2010, 7:33 PM EDT
Kari Lehtonen won’t play for the Dallas Stars tonight because of “tightness in his lower body” so Andrew Raycroft will start tonight. Should the Stars be worried?
Dec 4, 2010, 9:33 PM EDT
It sounds like Ales Hemsky’s groin injury is still an issue, as the team will keep him out indefinitely to avoid a possible hernia.
Nov 18, 2010, 3:17 PM EDT
The Oilers placed Nikolai Khabibulin on the IR and called up Martin Gerber to take his place. The question is, with how poorly he’s been playing, is this really bad news for Edmonton?
Oct 25, 2010, 2:07 PM EDT
While he remains a member of the Ottawa Senators – at least for the time being – it’s been an awfully tough haul for Jason Spezza ever since he was booed off the ice once the team lost to the Pittsburgh Penguins in the playoffs. He dealt with trade rumors during the summer and now…
- Stars win one night after Peverley collapse, give Miller first Blues loss 3
- Crosby, Pens continue recent dominance of Ovechkin, Caps 19
- Terry Trafford’s body found in Michigan on Tuesday 8
- PHT Extra: What happens if the Caps miss the playoffs? 17
- Wings can’t afford regulation loss to Jackets 6
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter 57
- NHL on NBCSN: Capitals fight to earn first win vs. Penguins in 26 months 11
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 27
- Peverley asked to return to game following ‘cardiac event’ 23
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 19
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (71)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (69)
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter (60)