Mar 29, 2012, 7:50 PM EDT
Michal Neuvirth steps back in for the Caps.
Dec 8, 2011, 9:09 AM EDT
We’ll give you three guesses but you’ll only need one.
Nov 18, 2011, 8:01 AM EDT
CSNPhilly.com’s Tim Panaccio reports that Jaromir Jagr’s early exit last night was due to a groin injury.
Nov 17, 2011, 8:30 PM EDT
Evgeni Nabokov injured his groin in the first period of tonight’s game and will not return. Luckily for the Islanders, depth at the goaltending position isn’t a problem.
Nov 14, 2011, 9:44 PM EDT
In case you’re wondering which part of his “lower-body” is hurting him at the moment …
Sep 21, 2011, 11:15 AM EDT
It sounds like Brad Richards’ groin injury is minimal, but should the Rangers be a little worried about the health of their team and the wisdom of the nine-year deal they handed Richards?
Dec 8, 2010, 7:33 PM EDT
Kari Lehtonen won’t play for the Dallas Stars tonight because of “tightness in his lower body” so Andrew Raycroft will start tonight. Should the Stars be worried?
Dec 4, 2010, 9:33 PM EDT
It sounds like Ales Hemsky’s groin injury is still an issue, as the team will keep him out indefinitely to avoid a possible hernia.
Nov 18, 2010, 3:17 PM EDT
The Oilers placed Nikolai Khabibulin on the IR and called up Martin Gerber to take his place. The question is, with how poorly he’s been playing, is this really bad news for Edmonton?
Oct 25, 2010, 2:07 PM EDT
While he remains a member of the Ottawa Senators – at least for the time being – it’s been an awfully tough haul for Jason Spezza ever since he was booed off the ice once the team lost to the Pittsburgh Penguins in the playoffs. He dealt with trade rumors during the summer and now…
- Kings’ Dustin Brown: ‘We got our [expletives] kicked’ 0
- Feeding frenzy: Sharks devour Kings to take 2-0 series lead 16
- Canadiens push Lightning to brink of elimination with 3-2 win 22
- WATCH LIVE: Los Angeles Kings at San Jose Sharks (Game 2) 0
- Bruins handle Red Wings 4-1, tie series 1-1 37
- Flyers overcome two-goal deficit to finally win at MSG 59
- NHL suspends Seabrook three games for charging into Backes 90
- MacKinnon, Avs shine against Wild, take 2-0 series lead 25
- Video: Roenick says MacKinnon is more dominant at 18 than Crosby was 28
- Blue Jackets gain first-ever playoff win, tie series with Penguins 1-1 49
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) (148)
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind (116)
- Flyers want to ‘punish’ McDonagh (113)
- Bad luck strikes twice: Lightning goal waved off, Stamkos takes knee to head (99)
- That’s a raise: Flyers sign MacDonald to six-year, $30 million extension (91)