Aug 19, 2013, 3:20 PM EDT
He’s ups and downs since arriving in Colorado.
Aug 19, 2013, 9:16 AM EDT
What’s old is new again in Denver.
Apr 28, 2013, 1:41 PM EDT
You could see this move coming.
Mar 2, 2013, 9:24 AM EDT
With the payout he got, I’d say it was.
Jul 3, 2012, 11:34 AM EDT
Another frugal deal for the Avalanche.
Jun 23, 2012, 10:23 AM EDT
A curious contract for a curious situation.
Nov 24, 2011, 11:25 AM EDT
The Avs are struggling horribly right now and a minor house cleaning might be the only thing that turns things around.
Nov 18, 2011, 2:47 PM EDT
Struggling Avs get taken to task.
Jul 8, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Colorado Avalanche GM Greg Sherman says, “I’m very confident in my abilities to do my job.” It’s probably not a good sign when the GM feels like he has to tell people that he can do his job.
Jul 1, 2011, 8:53 PM EDT
The Colorado Avalanche headed into today’s free agent frenzy with no goalies on their roster. While they ended the day with two NHL-caliber guys, the road taken to get them has everyone scratching their heads.
Feb 23, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
Former Nordiques great Peter Stastny says Avalanche GM Greg Sherman has set the franchise back two or three years after their blockbuster deal with St. Louis.
Feb 21, 2011, 12:08 PM EDT
In the middle of a ten game losing streak and a trade that’s causing an uproar, some wondered if Avalanche coach Joe Sacco and GM Greg Sherman would be in trouble. Sources say they’re not.
- Video: Stamkos scores first goal since returning to Lightning lineup 1
- Sedin backs Tortorella and staff: ‘We love playing for these coaches’ 19
- Here are three ‘major changes’ the NHL should consider 91
- Callahan: I wanted to stay in New York 35
- Playoff bubble watch — Wild edition 18
- Video: Ryan Kesler injured on knee-on-knee collision, on his way back to Vancouver 12
- Discuss: Bruins run over Habs in newest chapter of historic rivalry 26
- Peverley to undergo heart procedure, will miss rest of season 13
- Comeau gets two games for boarding Smith 9
- Three things the Canucks haven’t done well under Torts 22
- Here are three ‘major changes’ the NHL should consider (91)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (74)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (72)
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter (61)
- Video: Dryden on why hockey should ‘give up the fighting, but keep the fight’ (57)