Aug 19, 2013, 3:20 PM EDT
He’s ups and downs since arriving in Colorado.
Aug 19, 2013, 9:16 AM EDT
What’s old is new again in Denver.
Apr 28, 2013, 1:41 PM EDT
You could see this move coming.
Mar 2, 2013, 9:24 AM EDT
With the payout he got, I’d say it was.
Jul 3, 2012, 11:34 AM EDT
Another frugal deal for the Avalanche.
Jun 23, 2012, 10:23 AM EDT
A curious contract for a curious situation.
Nov 24, 2011, 11:25 AM EDT
The Avs are struggling horribly right now and a minor house cleaning might be the only thing that turns things around.
Nov 18, 2011, 2:47 PM EDT
Struggling Avs get taken to task.
Jul 8, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Colorado Avalanche GM Greg Sherman says, “I’m very confident in my abilities to do my job.” It’s probably not a good sign when the GM feels like he has to tell people that he can do his job.
Jul 1, 2011, 8:53 PM EDT
The Colorado Avalanche headed into today’s free agent frenzy with no goalies on their roster. While they ended the day with two NHL-caliber guys, the road taken to get them has everyone scratching their heads.
Feb 23, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
Former Nordiques great Peter Stastny says Avalanche GM Greg Sherman has set the franchise back two or three years after their blockbuster deal with St. Louis.
Feb 21, 2011, 12:08 PM EDT
In the middle of a ten game losing streak and a trade that’s causing an uproar, some wondered if Avalanche coach Joe Sacco and GM Greg Sherman would be in trouble. Sources say they’re not.
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million 31
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ 40
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 15
- Report: Trottier to join Sabres’ coaching staff 18
- Blues sign former eighth overall pick Mueller 31
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center 45
- Eric Staal has surgery to repair ‘core muscle injury’ 6
- After not seeing ‘eye-to-eye’ with Carlyle, Reimer will compete for No. 1 gig 16
- Two down, one to go: Wings ink Tatar to three-year, $8.25M deal 12
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 63
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center (45)
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ (44)
- New Caps regime plans to keep Ovechkin at RW (for now) (42)