Aug 19, 2013, 3:20 PM EST
He’s ups and downs since arriving in Colorado.
Aug 19, 2013, 9:16 AM EST
What’s old is new again in Denver.
Apr 28, 2013, 1:41 PM EST
You could see this move coming.
Mar 2, 2013, 9:24 AM EST
With the payout he got, I’d say it was.
Jul 3, 2012, 11:34 AM EST
Another frugal deal for the Avalanche.
Jun 23, 2012, 10:23 AM EST
A curious contract for a curious situation.
Nov 24, 2011, 11:25 AM EST
The Avs are struggling horribly right now and a minor house cleaning might be the only thing that turns things around.
Nov 18, 2011, 2:47 PM EST
Struggling Avs get taken to task.
Jul 8, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Colorado Avalanche GM Greg Sherman says, “I’m very confident in my abilities to do my job.” It’s probably not a good sign when the GM feels like he has to tell people that he can do his job.
Jul 1, 2011, 8:53 PM EST
The Colorado Avalanche headed into today’s free agent frenzy with no goalies on their roster. While they ended the day with two NHL-caliber guys, the road taken to get them has everyone scratching their heads.
Feb 23, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
Former Nordiques great Peter Stastny says Avalanche GM Greg Sherman has set the franchise back two or three years after their blockbuster deal with St. Louis.
Feb 21, 2011, 12:08 PM EST
In the middle of a ten game losing streak and a trade that’s causing an uproar, some wondered if Avalanche coach Joe Sacco and GM Greg Sherman would be in trouble. Sources say they’re not.
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 5
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 4
- Breaking: Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 21
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 41
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Trotz doesn’t see a ‘big, sexy, difference-maker guy’ on the market 17
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)