Aug 19, 2013, 3:20 PM EDT
He’s ups and downs since arriving in Colorado.
Aug 19, 2013, 9:16 AM EDT
What’s old is new again in Denver.
Apr 28, 2013, 1:41 PM EDT
You could see this move coming.
Mar 2, 2013, 9:24 AM EDT
With the payout he got, I’d say it was.
Jul 3, 2012, 11:34 AM EDT
Another frugal deal for the Avalanche.
Jun 23, 2012, 10:23 AM EDT
A curious contract for a curious situation.
Nov 24, 2011, 11:25 AM EDT
The Avs are struggling horribly right now and a minor house cleaning might be the only thing that turns things around.
Nov 18, 2011, 2:47 PM EDT
Struggling Avs get taken to task.
Jul 8, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Colorado Avalanche GM Greg Sherman says, “I’m very confident in my abilities to do my job.” It’s probably not a good sign when the GM feels like he has to tell people that he can do his job.
Jul 1, 2011, 8:53 PM EDT
The Colorado Avalanche headed into today’s free agent frenzy with no goalies on their roster. While they ended the day with two NHL-caliber guys, the road taken to get them has everyone scratching their heads.
Feb 23, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
Former Nordiques great Peter Stastny says Avalanche GM Greg Sherman has set the franchise back two or three years after their blockbuster deal with St. Louis.
Feb 21, 2011, 12:08 PM EDT
In the middle of a ten game losing streak and a trade that’s causing an uproar, some wondered if Avalanche coach Joe Sacco and GM Greg Sherman would be in trouble. Sources say they’re not.
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 21
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 16
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 27
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 61
- Stars, Roussel agree on four-year, $8 million deal 3
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation 61
- Return that toaster: Ovechkin-Kirilenko engagement broken off 52
- Report: Leafs sign Franson to one year, $3.3 million deal 8
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M 58
- Report: Blue Jackets, Johansen make ‘significant progress’ toward deal 5
- Kane, Toews could’ve commanded $13.8M cap hits, says agent (83)
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- Babcock: Cleary a ‘calculated risk’ after playing last year ‘on one leg’ (70)
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (65)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)