Feb 10, 2012, 10:43 AM EST
J.R. could be playing the part of Mario Lemieux in the desert.
Dec 6, 2011, 12:30 PM EST
Bill Daly is still holding out hope that a local buyer for the Coyotes can be found. Good luck with that.
Oct 17, 2011, 10:22 PM EST
TSN’s Bob McKenzie has an update on what’s going on with the Coyotes sale problems and this could be the last stand in Glendale.
Aug 24, 2011, 1:05 PM EST
Optimism for the Phoenix Coyotes’ sale is starting to grow, with some City of Glendale officials even predicting a possible sale by the end of 2011.
Aug 19, 2011, 5:11 PM EST
Greg Jamison is the former president and CEO of the San Jose Sharks and he wants to be the next owner of the Phoenix Coyotes. Is he the next name to miss out or is he the real deal?
- Pat Quinn, ‘one of hockey’s most respected individuals,’ has died 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Bruins seek perfect game vs. Penguins 2
- Legendary hockey coach Viktor Tikhonov has died 8
- Canucks’ Hamhuis placed on IR 3
- Firing Dallas Eakins ‘would be so unfair,’ says Taylor Hall 31
- ‘It sucks for us, it sucks for the fans’: Oilers losing skid hits six games 17
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ 97
- ‘We did not want to disrespect our fans’: Leafs salute supporters after beating Red Wings 5
- Video: Demers sends Stoll flying with massive open-ice hit 8
- Don Cherry on Leafs not saluting fans: ‘I couldn’t believe these guys would do something like this’ 16
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (97)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (87)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (78)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Wild put Harding on waivers (Updated) (52)